Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. How things change in such a short period of time

How things change in such a short period of time Lock Rss

Thanks mate!!!LOL

Have you tried this other site to be able to make a comment on it being pissy or are you judging something you don't have a clue about?

Jake, Jemma & baby Brandon

No I have nothing against the site your refering to. My problem is people like you who bag this site out.
Why come on here in the first place if you dont like it.
I just can't understand why people go on about how bad something is but stick around!
Why??????
[Edited on 02/07/2007 by Lauraine]

have found this forum has become to mean and spiteful for me to feel comfortable to join in on discussions.

Do you feel the same at times?

Do you want to be able to voice your opionions without the fear of being judged?

I'll answer the original questions!

Yes
Yes
Yes

You have just proven goingagain to be right. Was there really a need to tell her to Pi*s O*f or to Bu**er Off?

I can't understand why people respond to things, if they can't be nice about it?
[Edited on 02/07/2007]

I said that because why come on here starting a topic about how bad this site is if she doesn't like it dont come on. It is simple!

Yep, it is simple. But wouldn't it be just as simple for you to just ignore the topic if you can't be nice? Why not just answer her questions and move on? Why get nasty?

I'm just trying to understand, why you seem to arc up? Why not say what you said above
if she doesn't like it dont come on.
and say something like, you enjoy it here and haven't found anybody to be mean and nasty, or you don't have a problem with this site? Why attack?

Look Cartydi,
I totally agree with you. I should of done that.
But seriously dont you get sick of people bagging out this site all the time?
You are a regular on here aswell as me. Dont you think it is unfair?
Or maybe I am getting too protective of my huggies!LOL!!!
I really dont want to argue especially with you.

I'm not a regular much anymore! LOL! I actually agree with goingagains first post...it has gotten to the point where I would rather spend my time on another forum, than reading post after post, where ladies have their claws out. Whether it be in jest or not, it doesn't give ppl like me much to participate in. IYKWIM? I was getting bored reading all the posts, that are made just to get a bite.
I would much rather have my say about real topics, which I'm not getting from here so much anymore. I also love the fact that you can use graphics and pictures and stuff at other places. Makes the whole forum experience fun! wink

I'm not here to argue with anyone. I just think it's a shame, that some of us have turned elsewhere to escape some of the rubbish that goes on.

Its a shame that people don't stick it out, because if you look past the odd cruddy thread, it really is a great place to be.

I am not going to let a few nasty pasties ruin what has been an excellent source of information and entertainment.

Lots of people go off onto other sites, but funnily enough, most people return. Goes to show it can't be all that bad - lol.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Post deleted by administrator.
Posted by: katzack
No I have nothing against the site your refering to. My problem is people like you who bag this site out.
Why come on here in the first place if you dont like it.
I just can't understand why people go on about how bad something is but stick around!
Why??????
[Edited on 02/07/2007 by Lauraine]

Why question was do you feel that this site has changed?

Never did I say that this is the worst site that I have come across.
Never did I say that I hate it.

I was asking if anybody felt the same way as I am where it seems that ladies who are asking opinions and then getting shot down for the way they do things and being ganged up on. If it's not that it's being totally ignored. When I first signed up this place was lovely and I was totally addicted. I was then just simply letting others know of another site.

I invite you to come spend some time on Bundles of Joy and then discuss whether its crap or just simply another place to share with other mothers

Jake, Jemma & baby Brandon

They moved it & I couldn't find the post, thought it might have been deleted. Most threads seem to get deleted these days. lol.

I always return, but do spend more time elsewhere, as I find it easier to get advice & give advice, without the fear of being attacked. I have made some great friends here & elsewhere. When things aren't so great here, I go elsewhere, but like to return to see what's happening.

Sign in to follow this topic