Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. Steelcraft Transaction Pram ?? or Peg Perego Venezia ??

Steelcraft Transaction Pram ?? or Peg Perego Venezia ?? Rss

Hello I am going to be a first time mum in October and am currenlty trying to work my way through the pram maze.
I am wanting to get a 4 wheel pram for extra stability and was contemplating the Peg Perego Venezia but on searching the web have found some quite negative reviews on it.
I am now contemplating the Steelcraft Transaction Pram with Transporter Bassinnette.
If anyone has either of these prams or has heard any feedback on them I would greatly appreciate it.
Also if anyone can advise what they consider the most important qualities to look at when purchasing a pram that would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi Yvette

I know how tricky it is to choose. there are so many prams out there.

The main qualities I think are....ease of turning (eg in shops) and not too heavy to push. Depending on whether it needs to go in your car boot....size and ease of folding.

good luck with your decision
OK. The multitude of choices. The extra accessories. Prams that can have toddler seats attached then become unstable. Prams that need a 4Wheel Drive just to put them in. Prams that require you dismantle them before you can pack them away. Prams that require the bassinet section to become a projectile object in a crash-just because they do not fit in the boot. Prams that don't fit down shopping isles. Prams that can't get through checkouts. Prams that have storm covers that don't fit in the pram??!!

These are just a few of the things friends have complained about their prams.

I have a cheap, Audi 3 wheeler, picked it up for $100. Although it isn't the status quo- It doesn't have any of the above issues.

Good luck with your choice.

Sign in to follow this topic