Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Exciting news. Rss

Hello, everyone. My name is Samantha. I'm a regular, here. I am undergoing surrogacy. You might know me, as I'm mostly around. My surrogacy procedure is halfway done as the surrogate recently got pregnant. It was like a doubleheader celebration for me. Because, on the same day, the clinic I'm with, announced something else too. They announced their plans to visit London for an open consultation session! It's supposed to be really promising. So if any of you ladies from Down Under are in London around that time, I'd suggest you check it out! If you have any friends or family suffering from infertility, recommend it to them, as well. It's not an event to be missed! I'm actually in Ukraine around that time. I'll definitely be visiting London for it. Can't wait, so excited!
Hey, Samantha. How are you doing? I hope you're alright. This is a brilliant post! I heard about the event, too. I am so excited! It's going to be a lovely experience for everyone. I really cannot wait for it! I heard they changed the dates though. And, the venue. The new dates and the venue is yet to be announced. I'm so excited about it. I really hope it happens quickly. Hope to see you, there, as well. It's going to be simply amazing.
Hello, Hayley. How are you? I hope you're doing okay. This is fantastic news. I know, right? I got so excited! I can't wait for them to release the news on the venue and the dates. It's going to be so, so good! I really can't wait for it. They really are too far ahead of any other clinic. Have you seen any other clinic take this kind of a step? I know, I haven't! They are the game changers. And, I'm glad, because this is helping defeat infertility. I really hope they keep this up. What a lovely clinic!
Hello, Janeen. I'll definitely be glad to see you, there. It will be a fantastic time! It's great to see you excited. I'm also really excited. It will be a great opportunity to learn. Ah, I can't wait!
Hey Samantha. How are both of you? I hope you are doing fine. It's great to see women helping each other, out. I just read the post. It's great to hear an update! It's extremely crucial to remember that we're all like a family here. It's important to let each other know about such events. This will help other women out. I feel glad I made friendships on here. This was one of the reasons why I managed to have a successful journey. All of you women have helped me get pregnant. I cannot thank you enough, honestly! Keep up the good work! Hope to see more of your posts.
Sign in to follow this topic