I recently signed up for an account at Infolinks which is an advertising network that cater for also beginner bloggers! As I'm a new user, I had tried to sign up with another company but kept getting declined....Sadly.

When I signed up for Infolinks, I honestly had no idea how EASY I was able to insert their Ad codes to my webpage and how FAST my application was accepted.

As a beginner blogger, and my page has only been active for two weeks, I was actually really surprised how willing Infolinks were to accept me! I don't have to wait crazy amounts of days for the Ads to start working and they were really easy to customise! Now I am going to be honest here, I don't regret this one bit. If your reading this, and you have been declined by other advertising companies. I seriously am recommending that you seriously check these guys out. Seriously though, do check it out! If you're considering joining them, Seriously DO it!

Heres the link if you want to check it out and consider partnering with them too!
http://www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=2551042