Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. Convertable Booster Seats

Convertable Booster Seats Rss

I have a 22mth old DD and was wondering if you guys could shed some light on these convertable booster seats...

I am tossing up between the Safe N Sound Maxi Rider AHR (6mths-6/8yrs), and the Babylove Ezy Combo (6mths-7yrs).

Here is what I have heard about them;

1. Babylove is cheaper
2. Babylove has a higher safety rating
3. Safe N Sound has more 'bells & whistles' eg. speakers.
4. Safe N Sound doesn't recline as much, therefore the child's head slumps forward when they are sleeping.

Other than that I think they are fairly similar?

Please help me make a decision!! Your thoughts are much appreciated!

Jess smile
I have the babylove, I recommend it to everyone, I think its one of the best on the market.
It is comfy, well padded, can tilt/recline. We are currently using it in seatbelt mode, which was easy (I think) to change over to and it has a special little clip to hold the seatbelt in the right spot near their neck.
Only issue I have is that its pretty wide, so buckling her up with the normal seatbelt is really tricky. I either have to climb in with her and buckle it or do it from the other side of the car (might be tricky if u have more then one seat). It could just be our back seat,or its possibly cos I am incredibly height challenged wink
Hope that helps smile
Thanks ladies!

I ended up going with the Babylove seat, and am very impressed with my purchase! I think it is great value for money, and is the ultimate in safety!

It is very comfy, and fits in my car well.

Thanks for helping me make my decision!
Sign in to follow this topic