Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. Nappies - boys walker size Green colour

Nappies - boys walker size Green colour Lock Rss

I bought a big box of the boys walker nappies, and they are green and say 5 on the them, im used to the blue. thick good quality ones and these feel thin, carboardy and my son has leaked through them and smells like wee when even a little wet, seriously disappointed. he has never leaked in a huggies before which is why i have payed the high price for them for 2.5 yrs! im due in october with number 3 and have bought a few boxes for him. i hope they are not the same... has anybody else found the quality is gone down and the number of nappies has gone down too. i think huggies shouls announce or state on the box that they ahve changed the product so people know before buying 3 boxes of them!
i had a box like that too, those ones are made in usa, ring huggies up & complain, they sent me a free box of aussie made ones. it's just in walker size

Ahh thanks smile I just looked on the FB page and there seems to be a lot of complaints. Eek. Poor huggies, I do love the products, well the Aussie ones.
The boxes i have bought are really crap quality lately too and leak.But it says made in australia on the box!
Sign in to follow this topic