Huggies Forum

Kitchens for kids?? Lock Rss

Hi grin

For dd's 2nd birthday I am looking for a big play kitchen (cos I never had one and now's my chance laugh jokes, I know she will love it too wink )

I want to keep it outside, on our deck under the pergola but we live in a very damp place... Does anyone have one? Plastic or wooden? I really want wooden but I dont think it will last as well as plastic? And it might rot outside?

Does anyone have any recommendations? What brand? Plastic or wooden? And where would I get one from?

Thanks for reading all my questions laugh

Oh I want one too! I always wanted one and never had one laugh
We have at playcentre theser really cool heavy duty plastic fridge and oven, they can live outside and in the sandpit just waterblast or scrub clean if they get really dirty but this wasnt a full on complete kitchen but they may also have those. They were he step 2 brand. If you want a good quality that is going to last esepcially outside I would recommend little tikes or step 2, step 2 is cheaper and usually just as good.

Have fun playing with your new kitchen, ops i mean your daughters new kitchen lol smile

Oh I want one too! I always wanted one and never had one laugh

I can't wait to play in it!! Love having the perfect excuse to get these awesome play things grin

We have at playcentre theser really cool heavy duty plastic fridge and oven, they can live outside and in the sandpit just waterblast or scrub clean if they get really dirty but this wasnt a full on complete kitchen but they may also have those. They were he step 2 brand. If you want a good quality that is going to last esepcially outside I would recommend little tikes or step 2, step 2 is cheaper and usually just as good.

Have fun playing with your new kitchen, ops i mean your daughters new kitchen lol smile

Lol thank you! I was thinking something to do with that brand- will go and google them smile

Sign in to follow this topic