Huggies Forum

Mama and Papa Sola Pram Rss

Hi Ladies, Been thinking about getting a new pram for bub no. 2. There's nothing wrong with the one I have, the only thing I do regret when getting our first pram is not getting a pram so I can face the baby. Got my eye on the mama and papas sola and toysrus recently started getting them in. I can't find this pram anywhere else in Australia, or their accessories. I just wanted to hear from anyone else who has any opinions or reviews on them.

sola

Cheers

/ur

I had a look at this one this morning at Toys R Us and it looks fantastic. I have tried to research as much as I can re a new stroller and I think I have narrowed it down to this one or the Chicco Travel System. The only slightly down side to it was that by having bub face you, you can't then fold the pram down, so you either have to take the seat off and store it on top of the frame or take it off, turn it around, then fold it down. Not sure how annoying this would get???? In saying that, it was really easy to take the seat on and off, and I just love the look of the pram anyway.
I notice on their international website you can get a car seat to fit (I think it's called the Aton or something), but when I asked at Toys R Us she said no it wasn't available. They also have some awesome colours available overseas, but at Toys R Us it is either black or navy.
Like you I have a perfectly good pram from my first bub, but it is quite big and bulky so I would like a pram that is still solid but without the weight and bulkiness and I think this is it. It also has a really large storage basket underneath.
Good luck!
I had a look at this one this morning at Toys R Us and it looks fantastic. I have tried to research as much as I can re a new stroller and I think I have narrowed it down to this one or the Chicco Travel System. The only slightly down side to it was that by having bub face you, you can't then fold the pram down, so you either have to take the seat off and store it on top of the frame or take it off, turn it around, then fold it down. Not sure how annoying this would get???? In saying that, it was really easy to take the seat on and off, and I just love the look of the pram anyway.
I notice on their international website you can get a car seat to fit (I think it's called the Aton or something), but when I asked at Toys R Us she said no it wasn't available. They also have some awesome colours available overseas, but at Toys R Us it is either black or navy.
Like you I have a perfectly good pram from my first bub, but it is quite big and bulky so I would like a pram that is still solid but without the weight and bulkiness and I think this is it. It also has a really large storage basket underneath.
Good luck!
Good luck!
Hi again,

Firstly sorry about the triple reply previously...there was an error on the website apparently.

Just wanted to throw the Bebe Care Rverse Stroller into the debate also. To me it looks slightly nicer than the Sola, insofar as it can fold down to the bassinet and you can fold the pram down with the seat facing you. It is more expensive though. I spoke to CNP today and they advised that they have released the XT Stroller which will enable a fitting for a car seat to go onto (he said there will be about 4 that will fit...should be released sometime in May). I'm still not convinced I need this, but might be handy to at least have as an option anyway.

Cheers.
Thanks for your input Cheryl, still undecided. I think a big point for me would be I don't know if you can get a hitchhiker board for it. I think I am going to need this but they don't have any in there accessories unless a universal one would fit it?? It is such a nice looking pram and I think it would be great just umming and ahhhing about the whole pram thing at the moment. I am now looking at the bugaboo bee, it ticks all my boxes at the moment, just a bit pricey!

Hi again,

Firstly sorry about the triple reply previously...there was an error on the website apparently.

Just wanted to throw the Bebe Care Rverse Stroller into the debate also. To me it looks slightly nicer than the Sola, insofar as it can fold down to the bassinet and you can fold the pram down with the seat facing you. It is more expensive though. I spoke to CNP today and they advised that they have released the XT Stroller which will enable a fitting for a car seat to go onto (he said there will be about 4 that will fit...should be released sometime in May). I'm still not convinced I need this, but might be handy to at least have as an option anyway.

Cheers.

/ur

Hi,

Just bought the Rverse XT and it does come with pre-fitted with adaptors for the Lascal Buggy Board Maxi if you think your kids might like skateboarding.

Thanks for your input Cheryl, still undecided. I think a big point for me would be I don't know if you can get a hitchhiker board for it. I think I am going to need this but they don't have any in there accessories unless a universal one would fit it?? It is such a nice looking pram and I think it would be great just umming and ahhhing about the whole pram thing at the moment. I am now looking at the bugaboo bee, it ticks all my boxes at the moment, just a bit pricey!
Just a Thought.. Why is there no default user image for a man??

How embarassing.

Hi,

Just bought the Rverse XT and it does come with pre-fitted with adaptors for the Lascal Buggy Board Maxi if you think your kids might like skateboarding.
Thanks NathJK what's the Reverse XT? Is that a bertini, so I can google it. Thanks

Disregard, I found it, it's the Bebe Care, thanks will have a look.

/ur

I love the look of the Mamas and Papas Sola too and see that Toys R Us now have it in the green and Brown colours as well as black. I think the green is really cute. Nothing but excellent reviews for it from the UK!
Just wondering if any of you ladies purchased the mama & papa sola. I am wanting to make my sister a liner to match her nappy bag i made.
I live in Port Macquarie and there arent any for 250km sad
Just wanting some measurements if anyone can help
Thanks in advance
I bought the Sola a few days ago, I love it!!!! It's a teensy bit on the heavy side but I just love it, super easy to put up and down, easy to swap the seat to forward facing or facing you! And it's quite cute looking too.
Sign in to follow this topic