Huggies Forum

Flexibath Lock Rss

Hi all,

I've recently been considering buying a Flexibath. I know they're expensive but for the length of time you're able to use them, the cost sort of seems worth it. Plus, it's such a clever idea!

Just wondering if anyone else has one and what you think of it?

Cheers smile

P.S. If you're wanting to know what on earth it is, check out www.flexibath.co.nz

Hi all,

I've recently been considering buying a Flexibath. I know they're expensive but for the length of time you're able to use them, the cost sort of seems worth it. Plus, it's such a clever idea!

Just wondering if anyone else has one and what you think of it?

Cheers smile

P.S. If you're wanting to know what on earth it is, check out www.flexibath.co.nz

Clever idea yes but waste of money IMO, there is that many baby items out there and most are completely unneccessary... this is one of them.

Clever idea yes but waste of money IMO, there is that many baby items out there and most are completely unneccessary... this is one of them.

Fair enough 2LoveBugs. You're right, there is a lot of unnecessary stuff out there. I should've added that we only have a shower in our bathroom and my wee girl is starting to get a bit big for her baby bath and this looked like a possible solution. We've tried her in the shower with either me or her dad but she hasn't been too keen so far :L
Looks like a great idea! We dont have a bath either. We got a little inflatable pool to put in bottom of shower for baths but there is always water everywhere from taking it in and out for us to shower and we have to leave it in the shower when we aren't in there which drives me nuts so i like the idea!

Im looking at getting one, seems a great idea. I only have a shower and my wee girl has grown out of the baby bath I currently have shes only 5weeks so looks like she will be able to use the flexibath for quite awhile and folds up which is perfect for my little 2 bedroom unit. Plus she loves her baths. Has anyone purchased one yet?
Sign in to follow this topic