Huggies Forum

Pram Wheels Falling Off Lock Rss

OK, can anyone help me out here??
I have twins who are now 1 and i love my 3 wheeler prams, i own a side by side and a tandem. Both of them have wheels that are held on by a flimsy clip that, when pushed in, makes the wheel come off.
A child broke the clip off without my knowledge while i was at a monster truck show and now it is missing and i have a pram that is unusable, because it is out of warranty.
It is a babylove tandem pram, but i just need to know the name of that silly little clip that holds the wheel on.
Can anyone please help me??

I don't know what it's called sorry, but I had trouble with a wheel falling off my pram (from a different part than yours though). I had bought the pram off Ebay second hand, so I emailed the brand to find out where I could get the specific part. They sent me a whole wheel assembly kit to fix it!
Was so happy and pleased with that service! Even though I had told them it was second hand!
So, perhaps email Babylove? They may not send you the part, but they'll know what it is.
Good luck smile

I don't know what it's called sorry, but I had trouble with a wheel falling off my pram (from a different part than yours though). I had bought the pram off Ebay second hand, so I emailed the brand to find out where I could get the specific part. They sent me a whole wheel assembly kit to fix it!
Was so happy and pleased with that service! Even though I had told them it was second hand!
So, perhaps email Babylove? They may not send you the part, but they'll know what it is.
Good luck smile

Thanks so much for that, i bought this pram second hand too, but it was in great condition. Never even thought to email them. I will definitely give that a try

Sign in to follow this topic