Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. NEW Huggies Baby Wipes 576 mega pack

NEW Huggies Baby Wipes 576 mega pack Rss

With 576 unscented baby wipes in each pack, the new Huggies Baby Wipes mega pack offers great consumer value at a great price ensuring that you’ll never run out!

Read the full blog post: NEW Huggies Baby Wipes 576 mega pack
Hi

Can I ask why only Big W? We don't have one anywhere close to us.

Thanks.
i was in big W the other day buying nappies.. didnt see them. when r they due to arrive in stores?
when are they on sale ??? and in which stores ??
Hi ladies,

The new packs are available at both Big W and Toys R Us - they should be in store on the following dates (but these may vary depending on delivery times)

Big W – available from 29th Sep

Toys R Us Available from 17th Nov
Still no good to us. We are more than an hour away (in one direction)from each of those stores.
what's the RRP?

what's the RRP?

Recommended Retail Price (i think)
wb here in NZ
I got a box at Kmart the other day, and have also seen them at several different chemists.

Hi Huggies. Have found it difficult to find a spot to put a product suggestion in.. but are you looking at producing your huggies nappy-pants in the junior sizing??? Please please could you consider this?? The nappy-pants are much easier to put on, especially for older kids, but they are starting to need bigger sizes than what you have currently...

Thanks roanna

Hi Huggies. Have found it difficult to find a spot to put a product suggestion in.. but are you looking at producing your huggies nappy-pants in the junior sizing??? Please please could you consider this?? The nappy-pants are much easier to put on, especially for older kids, but they are starting to need bigger sizes than what you have currently...

Thanks roanna

Even though this is a huggies site, i thought i would let you know (in case you didnt already know) that the BabyLove nappy pants come in a Junior size. My 7yr old niece wear them instead of nappies (shes autistic).

Sign in to follow this topic