Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Promote Your Small / Home Business

Promote Your Small / Home Business

Bewitched4444

Birthday cards for children and matching paper !

Hi everyone - If anyone is wanting to look at a new brochure for beautiful greeting cards, match...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
milly_barker

Cheap baby's and childrens clothes

For cheap quality kids clothes check us out on facebook http://www.facebook.com/groups/403825786...

jesskah_nz

Nappy cakes- NZ

Hi everyone, would you like to buy a nappy cake as a gift for a new baby? or maybe give someone a...

Aleta C

FREE sample chapter of weight loss Ebook

FREE sample chapter of weight loss Ebook Great Ebook about being able to work out while minding k...

motherof2+1ontheway

Indi Bubs - Boutique and licensed childrens and babies clothing

Good Morning I have just started my own business www.facebook.com/Indibubs come and like my ...

Davejenn

My Jam Jar

My Jam Jar provides themed partyboxes for your parties. From kid's parties, to hen's parties, we ...

Sammy_Kate2889

MODELS FOR FASHION BLOG

Hello we are currently looking for some stylish mums, bubs and mummys to be to show us your fas...

Roxy08

Ready to Bake Cookie Dough :)

Hello Huggies Mummy's & Daddy's <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> I'm a stay ...

1 reply

Cakes and Bakes by Anna will be donating 20% of ALL profits for the Month of May from our Cookie Dough Range to Cancer Council. Plea...

Rowdy&Placid

For the Northern Tassie Mums

Hi my name is Jess and for those of you who love scrapbooking and creating beautiful pages of you...

Aleta C

Want to find out how to lose that baby weight?

Overweight after having a baby and want to lose weight but have no time because you are minding y...

Alyssa012

Auckland Photography

With a passion for photography and design our elite team endeavour to provide an af-fordable phot...

Temptationcakes_Nz

Awesome Kids Cakes.. GREAT Prices.. Top Quality.. Fully Qualified Chef

[media]www.temptationcakes.co.nz[/media][left][/left] Hi my name`s Janine and I have started up ...

Jilzcakes

Jilz Market Stall (on eBay) & My eBay Income Blog

Hi All, I've just joined the Huggies website =) Its GREAT! I have 3 adorable (Mostly...but.. not...

Sam96992

Bridal Shop and Outlet in Sydney

Dear Huggies Members, We just wanted to promote our new bridal wear shop "Sofia Bridal" on Sydne...

Amandadelatycki

HELP! Need name for a new blog

Hi everyone...I'm creating a new blog which I hope will take me into the future as a permanent bl...

97nc

if you have a dughter who wears size0, 1 or 2 clothing

on ebay atm I have listed pjs, and they are only going for just over $1 for 3 pairs. good deal......

*Yummy-Mummy-3*

Hand Drawn Personalised Pictures

Hello everybody, A friend of mine is trying to publish her book and has decided to start selling...

4 replies

Hello, Is anyone interested in any artwork? You will not be disappointed, i can email through a picture of her previous artworks if...

Leesyb-255

Mums & Bubs Group Personal Training

Hi ladies, Want an affordable, fun and effective way to get that body you have always dreamed o...

Aleta C

Working Out With Kids exercise program

Here's an exercise program that allows you to workout while looking after your kids. Everyone b...

1 reply

thanku for that I was looking on you tube today for exercises with babys

mollyrose

Skinny Diva Secrets

Come and check out Skinny Diva Secrets on facebook -Are you tired of weightloss and diet products...

2 replies

Hi, yep the link is www.facebook.com/skinnydivasecrets. The website is still under construction but you can contact via facebook &l...

Marie1905

Tiny Trolls Facebook Giveaway!

Hello everyone! We have a Facebook Giveaway where you have the chance to win any item of our Sca...

Xpress Yourself

Pumping for Breastmilk - Born 1 Pound 11 Ounces

Hello, my name is Rowena and my gorgeous son is called Levi. Levi was born at 25 weeks and weighe...

Aleta C

Excellent way to lose that extra weight!

Try Working Out With Your Kids - and you won't look back. An ebook that gives you a fitness pro...

Amandadelatycki

Do you like to write?

I have recently started writing, and making money from writing, by publishing my articles on a gr...

2 replies

Sounds too good to be true????? No it isnt. Money is slow, so you are not going to be a millionare over night, but if you can w...

tammymhicks

Need a legit work from home job!

Hi everyone i have been searching all over the internet for a legit work at home opportunity but ...

Amandadelatycki

Make money from eBay

I am an eBay trading assistant and sell many thousands of items for people each year. you can ma...

...Amanda...

Adelaide Florist

Hi Everyone, Come and visit my FB small business page: http://www.facebook.com/FlowersByAmandaHa...

mycharliebean

Website Packages for WAHM's and mums in business

Hi Everyone, I am a freelance web and graphic designer WAHM. If you are thinking about a website...

Aleta C

Want to lose weight? Get started for only $4.50.

Want to lose weight but cannot find time because you are looking after your kids? The solution ...

Children Toys

Sell Children Toys from home and earn money

Do you know lots of parents having preschool children or you are willing to build your own online...

Cmcneill

Boys Clothing Sale Tonight

All the mums with boys have to check out www.mummashugs.com.au tonight after 8.00pm. They are h...

witheverythingiam

Sooki Baby clothes

Check out my FB page, and advertise them for sale on there. Or if you'd like to buy some, check...

1 reply

is this an nz or australian page??? i love sooki

Amandadelatycki

Do you like to write? Articles? Stories?

I recently came across HubPages. HubPages is a revenue sharing website where you can earn money ...

Amandadelatycki

Make money on eBay from home

Hi all - I have worked as an eBay trading assistant for many years. The benefits are fantastic i...

Aleta C

Here's a way to lose weight!

Mother? Overweight? No time? No energy? WANT TO CHANGE THIS? Read on... Are you a mother with ki...

mini_me

Adelaide Mobile 3D/4D Ultrasound

Hello, If your between 26-32 weeks pregnant now is the perfect time to book your in home 3D/4D u...

Squidlet

Adelaide cakes :)

Hi all! Thinking of going commercial with my cakes/cup cakes- but I have seen a few small busine...

Little Princess Pettiskirts

Hi Everyone, I am a Mum of two gorgeous little girls and I have just recently started my own sta...

***Carmyz***

Jack & Jill Designs

Jack & Jill Designs Please like our page we need come help in gettin our likes up we just opened...

Sonja-376

Work at Home Opportunity

Do you want to work from home so you can look after your kids? This is a great opportunity for mu...

1 reply

Visit my brandnew facebook page www.facebook.com/DecideOnChange