Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Promote Your Small / Home Business

Promote Your Small / Home Business

KidsKidsKids

Baby Hand & Feet Life Casting Business

Hi All, I created my own hand and feet life casting business in 2005 and have enjoyed being able...

1 reply

hey i know this is a old post, but could u plz msg me id have a few questions and hoping u could help me. Thanks. ?

Charlie Harrison Australia

Tired of looking for baby shower gifts? Check out newborn gift boxes by Charlie Harrison

Charlie Harrison is a Western Australian family-owned business, and we are passionate about what ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Dasludetec

Institute Of Social Learning Childcare

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to get the word out about ISLC which is a program aimed to assist stude...

Scott-913

Organic Pregnancy Belly Butter

Adding this here in support of my awesome wife who creates an all organic and all natural belly b...

Surveys-574

I'm thinking of opening a family day care at home and need advice pls.

Hi everyone I'm thinking of opening up a family day care at home and i just wanted to know ...

Daniellenichols23

Kyani business opportunity

Let me guess. You do Avon????

1 reply

Sorry didn't mean for my message to come across the way that did. I seem to have Avon Reps trying to add me to their pyramid...

Hovermummy

Freebies For the Whole Family! No Catch.

Hi guys, I'm a mum of four ranging from six months to 13 years old and I've used the Hu...

Tallieallie

The Young Mummy Project

Hey ladies, Id love if you gorgeous women and men could check out my webpage and youtube channel!...

Pauline-89

Cup of Sugar - Help for all parents with child minding!

I am a stay at home mum, who has just (literally last week!) launched a new community based child...

babydinoshop

Baby Dino - Baby Fashion

Come visit us at Baby Dino for Australia's best selection of baby fashion brands. We stock ...

BespokeBaby

Sick of seeing baby clothes with the same old silly baby designs? We are!

Are you sick of seeing baby clothes with the same old silly baby designs? We are! We want to in...

Michelleradan

Domestic cleaning/housekeeping work wanted!

Hello Ladies and Gents, My name is Michelle and I live in the South Eastern suburbs for Melbourne...

Fabsie80

20% off storewide!!!

Hi all, I have started a new online clothing store for baby and kidswear. Only in the early day...

allgirls3

Who has a Jelly Belly they want to get rid of?

Hi all. I am a independent distributor for it works. THE ULTIMATE APPLICATOR (body contouring w...

1BZYMUM

Facebook business - selling preloved baby and kids clothes

Hi i have just started a business page on face book selling kids and babies clothes and i am in n...

5 replies

Please check out www.amiliarose.com .We sell glamorous headwear and clothing that will make your little princess stand out from the ...

Anna_Leighton1

Mummy misgivings

Hi all, The official mummy misgivings blog is now up and running at www.mummymisgivings.com.au ...

Rurabbits

Lovely (Yes Lovely!) Maternity Lingerie

Hi there, I am Robyn a SAHM running a home based online business called Yummy Mummy Lingerie. We ...

1 reply

Hey there, I tried The Iconic coupons while purchasing the other day at the online store. I could really save a lot of my money. Ple...

Essie_Star

NUTRIMETICS skincare & cosmetic SALES CONSULTANT & PAMPER - BRISBANE

Hi there, I work for Nutrimetics, as a sales consultant and also can organise a pamper party (kid...

Silviauus

Handmade baby shower gifts on Etsy

Hi mommies! When you're having troubles finding unique baby shower gifts please feel free t...

Anna_Leighton1

Mummy misgivings!

Hi all, as a first time mum I struggled with some aspects of motherhood and have created an open ...

Luisa_Szczudlo

Mummy Blogging

Hi All, I have a Blog called 'Looking for mama me'. I blog about motherhood, home and...

2 replies

Your blog looks great. A good read . Similarly, I started my blog when I was pregnant last year. It has tutorials and free patterns ...

Majocale

Trying to find a nanny? Try Kindy app

Hello everyone! I´m working for Kindy, a very cool app that allows you to look for nannies withi...

Kim_Saunders

Miss Your Kids? Working way too much for way too little?

Now is your chance to join our award winning Global Company based in the Personal Development and...

Thesailorandthebutterfly

Perth Newborn Photography Sale

Hi Everyone! We're kicking off 2015 with a big sale on our Newborn Mini Sessions and Luxury ...

Tracie4521

Childrens and Wedding Photographer

Hi guys! Check out my website and Facebook page if you're interested in some affordable children...

2 replies

Awesome and beautiful photos. I like how you add persons and festivities to a finishing touch.

LighthouseStars

Christmas Mini Photography Sessions in Queensland. 2 locations

Hi Everyone, My name is Emma and I run The Lighthouse Under the Stars Photography. My portfoli...

1 reply

Wish I lived in QLD Soooo in need of a good photographer that doesn't charge $150 for a session an then $150 per image after ...

Rsramrita

Party Planning Business

Hi Mums, I have just begun my party planning business, however since my social circle in Canberr...

MissMagenta

After some advice from home business parents.

Hello, I'm after some general advice on a new possible business venture. I'm hoping to ...

5 replies

I like baby kisses idea! I would be interested in promoting my business

Saffron_Urbaniak

Custom invitations, announcements, wall art

Hi everyone! I've just launched my graphic design business designing custom cards, invitat...

Nikkireece

New business selling and buying preloved kids clothes

Hi. Just wanted to let you know about a new online business selling preloved kids clothes. We onl...

Phebs86

Baby and Nursery Goods

Hi Ladies, I just thought I would let you know about my blog, Buttons & Booties. Join me as I...

rainbowconnectionediting

Market Research ...part 2

Hello Everyone, I have not been here in a while but I did post about this some time ago. I am a ...

*Fruchoc*

Tupperware Madagascar Lunch Sets

I have 2 of these for sale complete with large lunch bag, 415ml drink bottle with cup, sandwich k...

3 replies

Hello, Is one of these still available? Thanks

Babykissesxx1

Preloved Baby Clothes Premature - Size 1 Baby Kisses xx

As a mother of 6 daughters aged 5-20 I understand the cost of living, the need to want to help ot...

MrsElvis

Arbonne Consultancy - The products sell them selves :)

Hi Ladies, I am an Arbonne Rep and looking for other people to join my amazing team. There are ma...

Carol_w

Innovative baby/kids products @ smart baby australia

Hi all, I just started selling innovative baby/kids product, like portable high chair, banana too...

Miranda_Riekie

DANCE SHOES - Broadway Dance Supplies

Hi Everyone Broadway Dance Supplies is a home based on-line business in Scarborough, Western Aus...

Barryfreeman

Listen to your unborn baby's heartbeat with the Bellabeat

A great new product allowing mums to hear their unborn childs heartbeat, connect and share it has...

HugsandSnugs

New Online Childrens Clothing Store - Hugs and Snugs Children Clothing

Hi Everyone, I have just started a new online children clothing store. Hugs and Snugs is the ne...

2 replies

Hi Everyone, Just let you know that i now have FROZEN Clothes in stock and ready to go!! FREE postage on all clothes http://www....

Melicious

Gold Coast Maternity, Newborn Photographer

Hi all I am a maternity, newborn, infant, family photographer on the Gold Coast looking to build ...