Huggies Forum

Interest in Baby Sleep App? Lock Rss

Hi parents! I'm reaching out to you all for a bit of help. I'd love to get your feedback on an idea I've got on a baby sleep app. One of the hardest things when my daughter was born was trying to work out how and when to get her to sleep. Every bit of advice I received was different, and what worked for one mother, did not work for another. It took a bit of time to finally work out a method, and I realised that my daughter had been giving me hints about how she should be sleeping all along.

I am developing an app to help parents work out a sleep pattern that best suits their Baby. Babies all have unique sleep needs. Based on my research into baby sleep routines, I have developed an algorithm to match recorded baby sleep times to a routine. The app will then create calendars for the parents to understand what the babies day might look like today, tomorrow or in three months time,

I was hoping to gauge the community interest in such an app. Would you be interested in such an app, and would happily pay a small fee for it ($5), use it if it was free with some ads or not at all?
So why not make your own startup on this topic? As for me, such applications and devices will be very profitable. Just hire developers, connect them to the service https://www.seedboxco.net/ , and get involved in development. Thanks to this application, you can control the entire development process as well as save a large amount of money.
Sign in to follow this topic