Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Promote Your Small / Home Business
  5. GorgeousGroms.com new and secondhand designer kidswear 10% off coupon

GorgeousGroms.com new and secondhand designer kidswear 10% off coupon Rss

Hi Guys,

I am a Mum to an almost one year old and have been finding it very expensive to dress her in good quality designer duds.

Other Mum friends were having the same problem so I created www.gorgeousgroms.com where parents can buy new and gently used designer clothing for us to 80% off retail.

We have all the best brands like Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Osh Kosh, GAP and prices start from $2.99. Postage is flat rate Australia wide.

We also buy new and gently used quality clothing from parents whose kids have outgrown them. We make this process easy by sending the parents a reply paid satchel which they fill with their unwanted clothes and send back. We then pick which items meet our high standarts and pay the seller. Simple. No consignment, no pain in the bum selling it yourself on e-bay.

This Forum has been so helpful to me and answered so many questions I want to give something back to the community so here is a 10% off coupon for your www.gorgeousgroms.com purchase. Just enter 10OFF in the coupon code option at checkout.

Thanks again everyone for answering my baby questions at 3am!
Navayoung wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am a Mum to an almost one year old and have been finding it very expensive to dress her in good quality designer duds.

Other Mum friends were having the same problem so I created www.gorgeousgroms.com where parents can buy new and gently used New Born Baby Dress Online for us to 80% off retail.

We have all the best brands like Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Osh Kosh, GAP and prices start from $2.99. Postage is flat rate Australia wide.

We also buy new and gently used quality clothing from parents whose kids have outgrown them. We make this process easy by sending the parents a reply paid satchel which they fill with their unwanted clothes and send back. We then pick which items meet our high standarts and pay the seller. Simple. No consignment, no pain in the bum selling it yourself on e-bay.

This Forum has been so helpful to me and answered so many questions I want to give something back to the community so here is a 10% off coupon for your www.gorgeousgroms.com purchase. Just enter 10OFF in the coupon code option at checkout.

Thanks again everyone for answering my baby questions at 3am!

Hello,
If you are searching for some nice designer duds at a decent price.Then, you should prefer the website which I like to share the details of a website that has very large amount of varieties for kidswear. The website is Petitelapetite.com
Sign in to follow this topic