Huggies Forum

Lose weight with no exercise ;-) Lock Rss

smile Hi all,

Just wanted to share this great way to lose weight and feel great without changing anything in your diet or exercise.
I sell GreenTeaHawaii and use it myself also.
For the last 4 weeks i have been drinking this and have lost 6kgs.
Being a new mum and no time this was the solution to those extra kgs i gained and couldnt lose after giving birth to my little angel.

Here is a little about it -

GreenTeaHawaii is a specially formulated green tea loaded with powerful antioxidants that promote health and weight loss. GreenTeaHawaii comes in three delicious flavours: Pineapple Strawberry, Raspberry Lemonade and Original.
It can cost as little as $1 per serve

Unlike green tea you get from tea bags or bottled this is a sachet you just mix it in 240 to 480mls of water, and enjoy!

As an added bonus, GreenTeaHAWAII contains ONLY 10 calories per serving and LESS than 1 gram of sugar per serving.

Each serving of Green Tea Hawaii is the equivalent of drinking 45 CUPS of regular green tea with less caffeine than a single cup of regular green tea.

GreenTeaHAWAII contains over 450mg of antioxidants and polyphenols per serving.

Get a daily supercharge of antioxidants to fight free radicals.

Green Tea - Increase metabolism, fights arthritis, fights free radicals, aids in weight loss.

Noni - Boost your Immune system, detoxification, cleanse.

EGCG - A potent antioxidant an abundant catechin found in tea.

Drinking Green Tea in large quantities has shown to -

Reduce body fat
Cuts appetite by 15-20%
Increase metabolism and promotes healthy energy
Control your weight
Fight High Blood pressure
Increase Natural Energy
EGCG is twice as powerful as resveratrol
?

How GreenTea Hawaii is processed – the leaves are steamed immediately after picking before rolled an dried, this stops the EGCG compound from being oxidised and lost.

This is great for people who are looking for something –

that is good for you,
easy to take,
conveniently packaged so you can take anywhere anytime
it actually works
stimulant free
gives you loads of energy with no crash afterwards
safe for anyone to take even while breastfeeding

If you are interested in purchasing a trial pack or full box let me know at greenteahawaii@optusnet.com.au or message me on the huggies forum.

Trust me i have had other mums love this stuff so much they bought a few boxes for there friends.

Thanks
Looking forward to trying it. I hope its this easy to lose weight!!!!

smile Hi all,

Just wanted to share this great way to lose weight and feel great without changing anything in your diet or exercise.
Being a new mum and no time this was the solution to those extra kgs i gained and couldnt lose after giving birth to my little angel.

GreenTeaHawaii is a specially formulated green tea loaded with powerful antioxidants that promote health and weight loss. GreenTeaHawaii comes in three delicious flavours: Pineapple Strawberry, Raspberry Lemonade and Original.

Unlike green tea you get from tea bags or bottled this is a sachet you just mix it in 240 to 480mls of water, and enjoy!

As an added bonus, GreenTeaHAWAII contains ONLY 10 calories per serving and LESS than 1 gram of sugar per serving.

Each serving of Green Tea Hawaii is the equivalent of drinking 45 CUPS of regular green tea with less caffeine than a single cup of regular green tea.

Green Tea - Increase metabolism, fights arthritis, fights free radicals, aids in weight loss.

Reduce body fat
Cuts appetite by 15-20%
Control your weight
Increase Natural Energy
?

How GreenTea Hawaii is processed – the leaves are steamed immediately after picking before rolled an dried, this stops the EGCG compound from being oxidised and lost.

that is good for you,
easy to take,
it actually works
stimulant free

If you are interested in purchasing a trial pack or full box let me know at greenteahawaii@optusnet.com.au or message me on the huggies forum.

Trust me i have had other mums love this stuff so much they bought a few boxes for there friends.

Thanks

It sounds great! Which is the nicer flavour in your opinion? How much for a trial pack?

It sounds great! Which is the nicer flavour in your opinion? How much for a trial pack?

I love the raspberry lemonade smile
Its $10 for a trial pack of 7 sachets and includes postage
If your interested PM me your email address and i can send an invoice thru paypal

Cheers
Sophia

Looking forward to trying it. I hope its this easy to lose weight!!!!

i sent your trial pack today wink let me know when you get it

thanks
smile

smile Hi all,

Reduce body fat
Cuts appetite by 15-20%
Control your weight
Increase Natural Energy
?

that is good for you,
easy to take,
it actually works
stimulant free

Thanks

Sounds like heaven, please could i buy a trial pack =)

Thanks charlotte x
me too please!!!!
how many cups in a day would you need to drink to lose weight?

do you still eat as normal or are you required to replace food with tea?

Sounds like heaven, please could i buy a trial pack =)

Thanks charlotte x

Hi Charlotte,

Send me your email thru a message and i will send the invoice across smile
Please also give me your address you want the pack sent to!

Soph

me too please!!!!

Hi,

Great smile message me your email address so I can send the invoice to you. Also I will need your address to send the pack too.

Thanks heaps
Soph

how many cups in a day would you need to drink to lose weight?

do you still eat as normal or are you required to replace food with tea?

Hi,

You eat as normal just drink 2 of the GreenTeaHawaii per day for weight loss. Drink one in the morning and one at lunch time. If you do exercise drink one 30mins before your workout and let the tea do the rest smile
its too easy plus since you mix it with water you get a few glasses which is always a bonus when you try to get 6-8 glasses per day.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!

smile Hi all,

Reduce body fat
Cuts appetite by 15-20%
Control your weight
Increase Natural Energy
?

that is good for you,
easy to take,
it actually works
stimulant free

Thanks

Hi Seffie.

Must be really crap at this lol but i cant pm you LOL

Tried 4 times now

=)
Sign in to follow this topic