Huggies Forum

new facebook mother's group Lock Rss

Hi,
just letting everyone know there is a new facebbook mother's group called "Mel-oh-Dee's place, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=38097294924, we have 91 discussion pages, and lot of general discussions, support and laughs, so if you are on facebook why not pop over and join us!

a href=

Hi,
just letting everyone know there is a new facebbook mother's group called "Mel-oh-Dee's place, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=38097294924, we have 91 discussion pages, and lot of general discussions, support and laughs, so if you are on facebook why not pop over and join us!

thanks girls,girls,girls for inviting me. It was the best thing I did as I've made so many new friends!! I love the support at Mel-Oh-Dee's..I'll be telling all my friends about it too!
Became a member and love having somewhere else to chat. The ladies make you feel really welcome and always heaps to talk about..

I can definately highly recommend it smile
Such an awesome page. Well done ladies. So much great information and have made a heap of new friends from it smile
definately by far one of the best mummys group on facebook.... such wonderful and supportive women. so i would definately recommend this group to everyone that wants to make new friends who are very supportive and caring without any childish dramas that we decided to leave behind once we left high school..... hope to see many more lovely ladies sign up for the group and looking forward to meeting you all smile
Great to have somewhere to go at 2am when you need a chat too and you have an online chat option. Love it!!
Highly recommended. A great bunch of mums who are so supportive. I have been a part of other facebook mum's group and they have all fallen apart due to petty bitchiness. I'm happy to say that we have none of that in this group. So if you want to join a group that supports and offers great friendships then jump on board.

Highly recommended. A great bunch of mums who are so supportive. I have been a part of other facebook mum's group and they have all fallen apart due to petty bitchiness. I'm happy to say that we have none of that in this group. So if you want to join a group that supports and offers great friendships then jump on board.

definately by far one of the best mummys group on facebook.... such wonderful and supportive women. so i would definately recommend this group to everyone that wants to make new friends who are very supportive and caring without any childish dramas that we decided to leave behind once we left high school..... hope to see many more lovely ladies sign up for the group and looking forward to meeting you all smile

IKWYM..it's good to be part of a "grown up" group yet one where you can let your hair down and have a laugh grin
I just love the close knit feel and support of the group smile The best place for chitchat and there is even a group discussion for wahms, which is good for me cause I like to promote my work wherever I go.
Yes, the WAHM section is great because I was able to promote my facebook page through there and have had a lot more 'likers' on there now too smile
Love Love Love this group!! have met some wonderful and gorgeous mums on there, would definatley reccomend this group for any mum who is looking for advice, friendship and fun, without the bitchiness that comes with "other" groups smile xoxo

Sign in to follow this topic