Huggies Forum

Facebookers - add your page here (list) Lock Rss

My business is to give all you Mummies a beautiful smelling house. I sell soy wax melts for your oil burner, soy wax candles and reed diffusers! Pick your favourite scent and order. Scents evoke special memories. Come check out my facebook page www.facebook.com/noosameltingmoments
Hi Everyone.
I am a busy mum of two girls & I design & create felt finger puppets, felt stories, felt boards and bags for children. My products have been used in child care centres, within homes and they also make really fun, unique and education gifts for those special little people in your lives! I can make to order and do offer discounts on multiple purchases. Check out my products at www.facebook.com/mellymoo.felts.
Thank you!
Melissa
Hi everyone,
I am a stay at home mum to two girls under 2.5. I have a small business that I run from home selling handmade invitations and other personalized gifts.
Check out my facebook page to see the full range of products I can make!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pink-Lily-Invitations/151784631526965
hi
what a great idea
thank you for the opportunity
i am also a mum (like to call myself new mum as i dont think i will ever be over the traumatic changes of being a career person to being a mum of twins)
how life takes its turns but for the best... one smile from the twins and i forget that i havent slept or showered YET smile
Ive ventured out in the online business of baby clothing...
im a mummy of twins and as i didnt and couldnt reply on social welfare (centrelink) i started my own business and as i was going through baby clothing like nappies smile i started off my own baby clothing business online
but i sincerely have tried to keep prices down to a minimum and postage free for orders over $30,
i found that after i market researched via my other mummy / daddy friends that free postage in australia for orders over $30 was a good deal.
i f you like check it out, there are tuxedo rompers and beautiful girl outfits and present gifts for under $10 and there is nothing over $50 and thats like a 4 piece tuxedo boys suit.
i have also trialled all the clothing on my babies i have 1 of each (twin 22 month olds).
i found after shopping for baby clothing for boy wear and girls wear online and instore baby clothing and gifts were so over priced for events so you may find an out fit or gift for your event on my site.
hope that helps and hope i havent offended anyone by promoting my site,
im just a mum trying to keep it together, keep it in australia and support my home, my country and help out other parents buy affordable and stylish clothing smile
its always refreshing to know that ive trialed these clothes on my little ones and the clothes that i didnt like, the samples were given to charity as every child has the right to be comfortable and look cute smile
cheers
sue
(www.adamandevebabywear.com.au)
What a great idea!

I have a few pages that I admin <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> here are a couple!

Join Scamps Boutique on Facebook - eco products for Mum, Baby and Child
www.scamps.co.nz

Join The Baby View on Facebook - Giveaways - Information - Reviews - Advertising
www.thebabyview.com

The Baby View www.thebabyview.com

Hi

We are a new online cake decorating supplies and tools store.

Lots of fun decorations, cookie cutters, cupcake wraps and heaps more.

If you live in Perth, we offer NOVELTY CAKE TIN HIRE (local pick up in the Joondalup area.)

Please check us out and 'Like" us to keep up to date with what we have going on!

Daisy Cake Art

Daisy Cake Art Facebook Page
That's fantastic - what a generous and thoughtful idea!

I make personalised photo candles for Christenings, Baptisms, Births and Naming Days.

Please visit my website www.alwaysgifts.com.au OR like my facebook page www.facebook.com/alwaysgifts

Thanks for your time!
Ranelle
Hello!

What a fantastic thread!

http://www.facebook.com/GiftRegistry

Create the most flexible gift registry for all your special occasions!
My name is Nikki, and I am a work at home mum to a gorgeous little girl who just turned 1. I'm halfway through my second pregnancy, and we are due in March so there will be around 17 months between them smile

I've recently started up my own business in the hope of being able to stay at my babies long term. My facebook page is:

www.facebook.com/NurtureNest

I also have a website due to launch soon.

I sell a gorgeous range of natural wooden and fabric toys, modern cloth nappies, baby carriers (including the Manduca and the Ergo), BPA free bath toys, and a gorgeous range of wooden animals. I would love for you to check out my page and browse through my albums.

I offer layby on all products as well smile

I can't wait to check out all of the other facebook pages when my daughter has her nap. I love supporting other small businesses (especially work at home mums!)
Hi.

My name is Brenda I am a Work at Home Mum to my daughter who is almost 1... add freak out! I hand make Cute accessories for Babies that include, Bib's, Burp Cloths, Cot Quilts, Cot Bib's (my own invention) the Baby Diary, Nappy Wallets, Change Mats....the list is endless, please stop by for a look smile

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ticklesnngiggles
Welcome to Beni Bambinos, I am a stay at home Mum with 2 beautiful children, Bella & Nicholas. I started this business to offer everyone Fun, Funky and Stylish products that are a little different than what you will find in any store. I stock a range of clothing, hats, headbands, trolley covery and Moby Wraps at an affordable price for those special little people in your life!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests on benibambinos@hotmail.com

Find my store on Faceook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beni-Bambinos/149328788494171
HI guys,
im a young mum to two little girls, and thought of a way to make money without having to leave my kids and also getting them involved <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Im starting out my own little business in making 100% australian made and owned and also hand made soy wax melts! Perfect to pop in a burner or just leave them around the house or car to keep the house/ car smelling great!!

you can order online we also do party plans!!
And lots of xmas specials!!!

My link
Sign in to follow this topic