Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Promote Your Small / Home Business
  5. 'SAVE THE DATE' WEDDING INVITATIONS CARDS: TROPICAL/FRANGIPANI/BEACH/BUTTERFLY DESIGNS

'SAVE THE DATE' WEDDING INVITATIONS CARDS: TROPICAL/FRANGIPANI/BEACH/BUTTERFLY DESIGNS Rss

Hi there, I am selling stunning sets of Photographic Quality `Save the Date' cards with a magnet on the back of each. These are ideal for Weddings and Birthday parties or any event you can think of! The invitations are gloss finished, with a magnet on the back so they will stick to a fridge. The prices are 0.80cents for 6inch x 4inch, and $1.40 for 5inch x 7inch, plus postage with a minimum of 15 to purchase.

Just pick which design you would like from the link below and I will customise the text to match your name, event , and date. I will email you the proof of your chosen design prior to printing and despatch.

Just let me know the amount required and I will quote you a price. The printing is high resolution, photographic quality with a gloss finish. I will be adding new designs shortly. Or if you are looking for something specific, let me know and I will see what i can do. Another option is to just buy the template from me and you print off yourself either at home or at a photo lab. This is great if you have a large number that you require!

Please note: once purchase is made and the proof is authorised by you, printing will be done withing 48 hours and your item will be sent within 48 hours of items being printed. Therefore please allow 7 to 10 working days AFTER your item has been proof authorised by yourself to be received in the mail. Thanks for looking!

Please copy and paste the following link into your url and it will take you to my my designs. I will be adding more designs shortly and am organising a facebook page, so please keep checking.

http://www.use.com/SAVE_THE_DATE_TROPICAL_FRANGIPANI_BEACH_2c053b49017d2cb23947

Warm regards,
Monica
[Edited on 23/11/2009]
[Edited on 09/12/2009]

me 32, maddi 3, tahlee 1

just want to say a big thanks for the invites, they are gorgeous and i absolutely love them!!!! thanks again!! they are exactly what i wanted!! smile
aaww thanks cheeky, you are very welcome!! glad you like them!! enjoy your wedding!!

me 32, maddi 3, tahlee 1

bumpity bump!! grin

me 32, maddi 3, tahlee 1

Thanks Dear,

Jack,
Invitations
Sign in to follow this topic