Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Promote Your Small / Home Business
  5. Young mum in need of work from home ideas can you help???

Young mum in need of work from home ideas can you help??? Rss

Hi there im a young mum and id really love to be able to do some sort of work from home. To add a lil bit more spice to our budget. Is there any thing you can suggest that might be worth my time looking into? We live in a pretty small community so i dont know how i would go doing party plan stuff. Any suggestions i would be so grateful for. Is there anything you have tried that has worked for you?

Karla nearly 3 Izaak (Zakky) 15 months, lil bubble

hi young mum..im in the same boat as you are atm..i found this website www.gumtree.com.au,you type in work from home and there are some ppl looking for ppl to work from home,and you can also put an add on there and it cost you nothing..hope i helped

micheal 4 years old racheal 2-5yrs

Hiya,

If there is something you really love doing and have a passion for you could perhaps start up a small business from home. I turned my love for making and wearing jewellery into a small business and I love it, I can structure my work day around my son and fmaily time. Otherwise there are always companies advertising for telemarketers to work from home although that canb be hard with little ones running around distracting you. There are also companies who advertise for transcriptionists where they supply the audio equipment and you type the information given to you on the files they email to you. Ask everyone around you if they know of anything.
Good luck and I hope you find something that fits in.
Niki
www.princessangeljewels.com www.nikijewellery.com

Hi I have been searching for a while now for something I can do from home and earn money. I am a Registered Nurse, but would like a break from this and would love to work from home, especially while the children are young. I have participated in online surveys before, however it takes a long time to build up the cash. I am currently looking into starting my own business, I realise this will take a lot of time and effort, but I am stuck for any other ideas. If anyone has any helpful advice I'm all ears!
jazz.rattley wrote:
Hi I have been searching for a while now for something I can do from home and earn money. I am a Registered Nurse, but would like a break from this and would love to work from home, especially while the children are young. I have participated in online surveys before, however it takes a long time to build up the cash. I am currently looking into starting my own business, I realise this will take a lot of time and effort, but I am stuck for any other ideas. If anyone has any helpful advice I'm all ears!

Hi Jazz- Medibank are currently looking for triage nurses to work from home and help with their nursing triage hotline- Check it out on seek.com!
Hi Jazz,
Are you still looking for work ideas?
I don't know if anyone is still looking for work at home jobs, but freelance writing is a great way to earn money from home. I work for a freelance writing website called WritersDomain.net and they just announced that they are looking for writers from Australia specifically.
Hi all,i am a mum of 10months and working from.i joined avon its free to join.i was given brochure which i showed among family,friends,neighborhood,online etc got orders and earned my commission.i even get amazing gifts from avon.if any one would like to start their own business with avon mail me at asamasultana@yahoo.com
Were you still looking for ideas? I am becoming a consultant with Jamberry nails on their Australisn launch ,really exciting business opportunity! Let me know if you want more info, otherwise hope you have found something x
Hi guys,
I am a mother of a 14 month old and searched for months for a home based business so I wouldn't have to return to work. I'm working for an amazing company called kyani and have replaced my full time income and can now stay at home permanently with our son. I would love to help you all achieve the same so you can spend more time with your precious babies.

I wold love to hear from you to discuss this amazing opportunity further.
Phone: 0448 79 780
Email: hitchfreightlines@bigpond.com
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kyani-Independent-Dist...

Stacey Hitch
Hello,
there is something called matched betting and i must stress that IT IS NOT GAMBLING AND ACTIVELY CAMPAIGNS AGAINST GAMBLING.

Sorry aha but just so everyone is clear.

basically its a way of playing betting sites at their own game and using their bonuses to lock in a profit before the match even starts. It is LONG TERM PROFITABLE, unlike gambling. You can find heaps of evidence all over google and youtube that it works but the only downside is that the site's that show you what to do and how to do it always cost money because they are taking out the risk of you reading the T's and C's wrong and losing money.

BTW ive been with two matched betting companies since i started, one in the UK and now here and can you assure you they are not scams. I'm willing to provide any proof anyone can possibly think of to back up my claims that this is LONG TERM PROFITABLE AND WILL MAKE A GUARENTEED MINIMUM OF $400 A MONTH. Once you get more advanced its possible to hit $600 to $1000 a month.

i pay $39 a month to the site im with and they provide all the training and tools you need to become a weekend warrior of money. (i made $60 last night in 5 minutes).

This is a ready to go venture, no bloody drop shipping selling stuff to people rubbish! (i'm not very fond of drop shipping, i'm sure there are people who make money at it though)

The link to it is here: https://bonusbank.com.au?aff=Marrable97

If you want to see the proof i offered dont hesitate to message me on facebook (mike marrable)
My email address is marrable97@gmail.com
Hi lovely ladies this may be of interest if you would like to earn an income but prefer not to return to work. I am looking for other mummies interested in working from home. An interest in health and wellness is ideal. Choose your own hours and help other mummies build a part time or full time income working from the comfort of your own around your children. Full training given, minimal start up costs. This is your own business so you set the pace! Please email holly.hall7@gmail.com for more info smile
Sign in to follow this topic