Huggies Forum

About This Forum Rss

The Promote Your Small / Home Business forum, has been set up as a space where our regular members can promote their small/home businesses to the Huggies Community.

When using this forum please keep in mind that if an offer or opportunity sounds too good to be true, it usually is. If you are ever concerned about the legitimacy or appropriateness of a post, please use the Report function (at the bottom of the post) to bring it to the attention of the moderators.

The information and offers posted in this forum are from our Huggies Baby Club members. Huggies and Kimberly-Clark Australia do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information and reserve the right to remove any material they consider objectionable. For further information please see the Forum Terms and Conditions.

We recommend that our members are cautious when sharing any of their private details on the Huggies Forum; which includes the private message area. Please see our Public Forum Safety Tips for further information.

Wishing you every success with your ventures <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Hi
Not sure how I did it, but I managed to post 3 times - can you please delete the 2 top ones for me, please smile - looks like I cant do but have to ask one of the mods to do it.
Was going to add a link here, but not allowed to. It under the forum promote your small business/home business.
Thank you smile
Tea from Name Your Dummy

Was trying to post this to the mod who started this post, but couldnt - something came up re a validation box - but couldn't see any - hope someone will see this and delete my 2 messages - sorry sad
Sign in to follow this topic