Huggies Forum

huggies nite time nappies. Rss

Hi all, just wondering how others feel about huggies nite time nappies 2 years plus.
I was recommended to use these after my toddler woke with a broken nappy and had filled his onsied with the dangerous gel. I was told from huggies to use next size up and to try night time nappies.
These nighttime nappies have cause me even more stress, they Do Not last the nite, even after child has wee on toilet before bed. I have woken too many mornings with my child next to me soaked in a pile of wee!!
Not good enough huggies
I hope to get a reply from huggies as i am not satisfied with your product

Hi there

We are so sorry that you are experiencing difficulties with our nappies. I've forwarded your message to our Customer Service Team who will be in touch shortly. Thanks so much for letting us know and we'll do our best to get a solution to you as quickly as we can.

Warm Regards,

Huggies Moderator
Thank you i look forward to your phonecall and hopefully sort this issue out
Hi huggies,
I have not recieved a phonecall as yet regarding this topic.
Please contact me asap.
Thank you
Hi Karen

Our Customer support team have said they will be in contact with you in the next few days. I'll check in with you soon to see if they've called.

best,
Huggies Moderator

Hey Kirsten. Is it the Dry Nites you tried? My 19mo is wetting through the 16kg+ naps overnight and I was wondering if the Dry Nites were any better. Thanks. Hayley smile
Hayley79-224 wrote:
Hey Kirsten. Is it the Dry Nites you tried? My 19mo is wetting through the 16kg+ naps overnight and I was wondering if the Dry Nites were any better. Thanks. Hayley smile

Hi Hayley
If you would like to try a sample just fill out the form below and we'll happily send you one!
https://www.drynites.com.au/products/request-sa...

thanks
Huggies Moderator
Hi Kirsten

I messaged you yesterday but not sure if you got it. Our customer service team have been trying to contact you but said they can't get through on the number you provided. Can you please PM me your mobile number?

Thanks!

Huggies Moderator
Huggies moderator,
Sorry i am unsure of to send a private message.
I have been out of mobile reception for last days.
I will be available for contact tomorrow friday 18th. Please call my already arranged number.
Thank you
Kirsten
Huggies moderator,
Please call, regarding night time nappies.
Thank you
ok maybe you can just send us an email to confirm your number and let us know what is a good time to call you? Our email address is moderators@huggies.com.au
Hi again Kirsten

We haven't received your email confirming your phone number yet. Can you please send asap to moderators@huggies.com.au?

Thanks!
Sign in to follow this topic