Huggies Forum

mods Rss

Whats with switching huggies off every night at about 10pm (wa time)?i like laying in bed and unwinding and catching up on huggies news but every night it gets switched off at this time.how about some consideration for us W.A folk!!
It gets switched off? Really? That's weird!
Yea it says sshhh we are doing maintenance or something like that.i just dont see why it happens every night.
Has been happening every night for the last week or so.
I get that every time I come on but if you click the refresh button it should work smile

The day i broke up with normal was the first day of my magical life...

Not sure what you mean by it getting switched off. It doesn't! Maybe you should contact your internet provider...Huggies Forum is definitely available 24/7.

If you have any further issues let us know what provider you are with, what browser etc.

thanks
Huggies Mods
HuggiesModerator wrote:
Not sure what you mean by it getting switched off. It doesn't! Maybe you should contact your internet provider...Huggies Forum is definitely available 24/7.

If you have any further issues let us know what provider you are with, what browser etc.

thanks
Huggies Mods

Also you may need to try clearing your cacheing / refreshing your browser...let us know if you need help with that! smile
I am in wa and get the same thing....strange!
I can usually get back on by clicking refresh too, but still, shouldn't be doing this
unique1 wrote:
Its actually your page with a baby on it saying sorry but we are doing maintainence or having a little rest while we do schedule something along those lines would that happen with the internet provider? As I can usually get back on but usually need to close the screen off or refresh but it does happen only at this time never during the day

Yep when i've gone to go on late at night, i get the same thing. Is rather annoying.

unique1 wrote:
Its actually your page with a baby on it saying sorry but we are doing maintainence or having a little rest while we do schedule something along those lines would that happen with the internet provider? As I can usually get back on but usually need to close the screen off or refresh but it does happen only at this time never during the day

Thats exactly what it is.ill try refreshing next time it happens.i did try reloading it (im on my mobile) a couple of times but didnt work so gave up
Sign in to follow this topic