Huggies Forum

Huggies won't let me reply to my messages Rss

Whenever I try to reply to a message I get this:

The following errors were found

An untrapped error occurred: DO NOT PUT website links in message

This personal message has not been sent

Which is all very well, but I'm not trying to put website links in the message, plus I don't like being shouted at by a computer!!

Which is all very well, but I'm not trying to put website links in the message, plus I don't like being shouted at by a computer!!

laugh laugh

I havent been able to send new PMs for months now. Very annoying. Ill click send PM off someones profile and when I try to send it it tells me to add the recipients name fully or something? I cant figure it out...

Yeah I keep getting some stupid array message when I send one >: ( really starting to sh** me! >.<
I had some problems viewing mine yesterday and the technical glitch came up and now the message is gone. I just sent one off then and it said it sent.

Now I'm having the problem....grrr starting to get frustrating now!!

Nodrog im getting exactly the same thing and its really annoying me! Did you figure our how to get around it? I have tried retyping the message and its still not helping.........i dont want ppl thinking im being a snob by not replying to their message!
Nope, I still can't reply! I am a snob too sad I also now have the problem of having the symbol of a new message showing, but I can't check the message (it was one of those 'win a year's supply of huggies' ones and the sender has been deleted so I can't check the message so I can't clear the symbol!! Grrrrrrr, I wonder what will happen next!!
Sign in to follow this topic