Huggies Forum

signature help Rss

Hi there ladies.
I cant find or figure out how to edit my signature sad
Please help.....
Hi,
It took me ages to get this right grin Go to your huggies profile & click edit profile on top you will see 3 options settings, profile and forums click on profile on the left side you will see
Change Profile Information
Change About Me Page
Change Signature
Change Photo
Change Avatar
Manage Ignored Users
Click on Change Signature there will be a box where you can type anything or paste anything if you want to paste a lillypie box thingy just copy your code and paste. hope this helps grin
Awww i still cant find it. My profile says that it is 80% complete i cant figure out what else i need to do to make it complete sad HELP ME!!! lol

Awww i still cant find it. My profile says that it is 80% complete i cant figure out what else i need to do to make it complete sad HELP ME!!! lol

Mine is 80% complete too, i think someone mentioned you have to get friends to join to make it 100% sad
lol my Huggies says it's only 65% complete
did you go to My huggies or on top where it says huggies forum then you have messages next to it then profile then forum faqs. you need to click on profile it's in purple grin
oh i went to My huggies i think lol smile heheh i will try again smile
Hehehehe i figured it out heheh thanks huni smile Gosh i never though i would find it lol smile

Hehehehe i figured it out heheh thanks huni smile Gosh i never though i would find it lol smile

No problem grin LOL yea it took me a while too.
just testing to see if i added my sig right
testing
testing again
i followed the instrutions to add a signature.. my profile is still 80% complete. are there any other ideas? please help.

Jes, Xavier and Charli

Sign in to follow this topic