Huggies Forum

Huggies Barcodes (helpful for promos) Rss

I have a couple of barcode numbers that I checked with Huggies customer service today:

0 36000 162851 - Huggies Disney WIPES
9310088 005073 - Huggies Walker Boys Jumbo Box Nappies
The thread is a little old. But I also need some help on generating barcodes.
I want to ganerate my own barcode for my stuffs, and I need a barcode library to record the infomation encoded in their own barcode. I ggoogled, but only to find a fine QR code generator and a Data Matrix code generator. I don't know the difference and which one to choose. Could anyone help?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Arron

Next Tomorrow is Another Day.

Arronwall1 wrote:
I want to ganerate my own barcode for my stuffs, and I need a barcode library to record the infomation encoded in their own barcode. I ggoogled, but only to find a fine QR code generator and a Data Matrix code generator. I don't know the difference and which one to choose. Could anyone help?
Thanks in advance.

QR Code is a matrix barcode (or two-dimensional code), readable by QR scanners, mobile phones with a camera, and smartphones. It consists of black modules arranged in a square pattern on white background. The information encoded can be text, URL or other data. In detail, QR Code can encode:numeric data (digits 0 - 9); alphanumeric data (digits 0 - 9; upper case letters A - Z; nine other characters: space, $ % * + - . / : );byte data (default: ISO/IEC 8859-1; or other sets as otherwise defined); Kanji characters. Kanji characters in QR Code 2005 can be compacted into 13 bits.
While data matrix can encode:values 0-127 in accordance with the US national version of ISO/IEC 646; value 128-255 in accordance with ISO 8859-1 (referred to as extended ASCII).

Arronwall1 wrote:
Thanks in advance.

Hi there
That exactly what i want to know.I am a green hand in barcode generating.And it said that it would be more convenient for new users to work using a barcode generator.So i just want to know that if there is any powerful barcode generator which supports to generate QR code or datamatrix.Thanks a lot.
Hi does can anyone help with wipes barcodes for huggies pure wipes 64 pack and aloe and cucumber 80 pack please?
Ok the crawler girls box of 000023 is incorrect and i am trying to find it can anyone help
Ok my barcodes are:
Girls crawler 90 box = 9310088007176
Girls toddler 80 box = 9310088009743
Sign in to follow this topic