Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Forum Chat (Technical & Other Forum Issues)

Forum Chat (Technical & Other Forum Issues)

Huggies_Moderator

Signature Images - Forum Guidelines

Hi everyone, We have really enjoyed seeing your creativity with your signature images. This seem...

26 replies

How to add a ticker.. can anyone help please....?? Accelerators | Supre Tan

~*~HappyWithThree~*~

Huggies Barcodes (helpful for promos)

Trying to help with the barcode confusion!!! Okay so far I know that: [color=magenta][b][u] Bag...

66 replies

Ok my barcodes are: Girls crawler 90 box = 9310088007176 Girls toddler 80 box = 9310088009743

HuggiesModerator

'New Feature' for the Huggies Forum Mobile Site!

We are pleased to let you know that the Huggies Forum Mobile Site has been upgraded and now inco...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

Recent spam issues and our response

Thanks Sam It's good to be kept in the loop.

18 replies

Thanks Sam I appreciate being informed

Website maintenance follow-up

Why is my layout switching around all the time?? It goes from being normal to going to an extrem...

7 replies

Hi. Chalys fb me and said she can't get on since her last post.

What we are doing to stop spam on Huggies forum

THANK YOU!!! Thank you for keeping us up to date and for getting on top of the spam. Thank you!

7 replies

Sounds good, thank you!

Huggies_Moderator

Public Forum Safety Tips

Dear members, The Huggies Forum has been provided for its members as a safe space where parents...

tashalee_87

forum language

dd- darling daughter ds-darling son dh-darling husband df-darling fiance dp-darling partner pm-pr...

9 replies

I'll need an interpreter to read your posts... hehehe!!! I wish I could get my mind around all this stuff!

Huggies_Moderator

Signature Images - Helpful Hints

Hi there, We have put together some information on the steps that that you will need to take wi...

Raewyn_Hk

Sex twice in 36 weeks of being pregnant

Afternoon, is having sex twice in the whole 36 weeks of being pregnant normal? I enjoy intimacy ...

smart_mother

An Honest View: When Are Fresh or Frozen Donor Eggs the Best Choice?

When you're thinking about utilizing crisp versus solidified benefactor eggs to achieve your...

Joeclarkvideo10

Not sure if this is for me... this feeling changes right???

My wife had our daughter 12 days ago. I still can't change a nappy. I know what to do and ...

Joeclarkvideo10

Induction Friday! How has your life changed since having a newborn?

Hey guys. First time dad here. My wife is scheduled to be induced Friday. I'm obviously a li...

Joeclarkvideo10

New Dad losing his mind!

Hello Everyone, I am a new dad here to a beautiful 1 month old baby boy. I love the kid with my ...

Joeclarkvideo10

First time father! any tips from anyone

Well I'm only 26, and I'm super excited to find out what my wife and I will be having. ...

Joeclarkvideo10

Game "freezes" but chat still works

As the title says, my game will sort of freeze up. I can run around in-game but no actions can be...

Joeclarkvideo10

Fighting Bosses Crashes & Actually Resets my PC

Hi all, I have been reading some posts on here that seem similar, though not the same kind of t...

Joeclarkvideo10

WoW is glitching?

Something just happened with WoW. It's like the game keeps pausing and unpausing every .5 se...

Joeclarkvideo10

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

110 Human Warlock 15975 9 posts Sep 8 I have been receiving the same error for months. I was rec...

ckn87

Username?

Hi all. I'm a newbie here and I got given a username when I signed up but am I able to chang...

2 replies

Hi Moderator Would you please email me about changing my username as well? I can't seem to find it anywhere knthe site. Thanks

Tammi_Sheppard

Huggies barcodes

I have heap of Huggies barcodes I had kept as they used to run promotions. Not sure if Huggies st...

Kirsten__1

huggies nite time nappies.

Hi all, just wondering how others feel about huggies nite time nappies 2 years plus. I was recom...

11 replies

Hi again Kirsten We haven't received your email confirming your phone number yet. Can you please send asap to moderators@huggi...

Mariadeliavergara

Error updating address -- please enter promotion again.

Hi everyone, I'm just wondering if anybody here experienced having trouble entering any of t...

Disneygirl_Cc

huggies nappy pants comp

I tried to fill out my info after getting the sample but when I put my "unique" code in...

1 reply

Hi Can you please email us with the code you are trying to enter and your full name and address so that we can cross check our ref...

Sheldon83

Ok need some help from admin

I used to be a member of this forum about 9-10 years ago I met my now best friend on here and we ...

2 replies

Sheldon83 wrote: I used to be a member of this forum about 9-10 years ago I met my now best friend on here and we were trying to wor...

ChickenNugget

Accessing my account

Hi there, I am having some issues logging into an old account. I can get into this one (which I a...

1 reply

ChickenNugget wrote: Hi there, I am having some issues logging into an old account. I can get into this one (which I am posting from...

steph19

Baby name tool on your website doesn't work!

For about a week now it doesn't let me add baby names to my favourites list. I've tried...

5 replies

Thanks guys. Our IT team are looking into this. cheers, Huggies Moderators

*mummsy*

Please mods!

Can you remove the 'pull the tab' thing? When I come on my phone I can't press act...

7 replies

Raspberry Sundae wrote: Just need them to lock the ancient threads now wink +1

Jenfing

Sunbathing topless?

Hi, I have been advised to sunbath topless before I have bub to help with breast feeding (harden...

3 replies

Lol. Give the neighbours something to talk about

Alyssakim86

payments

Hi is any1 aware of which payments you will receive from centrelink if you have a baby this year ...

2 replies

Haha thanks I wasnt sure if it was cut out all together. $1000 is better than nothing

NessyPurcy

What do you think of the name Shayla?

I had the name Shayla picked out for dd2 but when I told my mum she said it sounded like a silly ...

7 replies

I like it. Definitely not a made up name. Not common, but not new.

*mummsy*

Signing in

I have to sign in twice! I sign in as normal, but when i click the active tab i have to sign in a...

4 replies

Thanks, yes seemed to have worked! Thanks very much!

mum2all

How to upload a photo to forum

Sorry ladies, this topic is bound to be covered but can't find it any where. How do I upload...

1 reply

Thanks it seems to have worked

Anyone one else???

I'll try and reply

2 replies

I can in fact I double post lately!!!

mum2all

How do you ask someone to follow you on forum so you can send them a private message?

The title says it all. Have been asked to follow someone but how do I ask to them to follow me?

2 replies

Thanks

Jayquigan

Car seat help!

Hi there, we are looking to buy the next stage car seat up from the capsule and I'm feeling ...

1 reply

Its been a while since I have bought a seat. I have a safe and sound seat and like it alot, but as you say they types keep changing....

3sweetgirls

lilypie

hey...how do i get the lilypie ticker to work? is it the html code i use????

11 replies

testing out my lilypie signature?

Mrs-Fox

signature help

Hi there ladies. I cant find or figure out how to edit my signature Please help.....

42 replies

PearlyHorgan wrote: test Yay! gosh they don't make it easy for you do they

jacnbub

mods

Whats with switching huggies off every night at about 10pm (wa time)?i like laying in bed and unw...

9 replies

unique1 wrote: Its actually your page with a baby on it saying sorry but we are doing maintainence or having a little rest while we ...

Zinkles

MODS!

Just wanted to let you know that my PM function is stuffing up. I am getting the e-mail to say th...

3 replies

Zinkles wrote: Just wanted to let you know that my PM function is stuffing up. I am getting the e-mail to say that I've got a P...