Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Celebrations - Parents (Weddings, Birthdays etc)

Celebrations - Parents (Weddings, Birthdays etc)

Cake knife & server 4 sale in perth =) Lock

Hi ladies, i'm getting married in May so i bought my cake knife and server from dusk then my aunt...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
jebraylo

wedding photo locations sydney Lock

Hey everyone My sister is getting married in April. I'm her matron of honour and i'm trying to h...

Mandy39

Is it bad luck to have a wedding on halloweens? Lock

Hi, As the subject heading states, I have not heard of anything etc but just wondering what your...

4 replies

my grandparents got married on Halloween and have been together since they were 16 and 20..... and are now in their 60's... so 50 ye...

Helztalbo

Here is a Celebrant in Melbourne Lock

Hey everyone, thought I would let you all know that my MIL is a celebrant. She is really easy to ...

*MrsT*

Wedding in a public place? Lock

Do you have to arrage it with council to have a wedding in a public place like a beach or park?

1 reply

Thanks for your reply...I will have to look into it

Eloping Lock

hi has anyone eloped? how did ur family recacted? we dont have money to do a big wedding and ho...

4 replies

We kind of did. We were supposed to get married early in the year, but too much interferance from family and friends made it imposs...

Decoding the code Lock

Just wondering if anyone else will be doing this... DF and I have decided to place an extra shee...

Mrs Deggo

Travelling with a newborn Lock

My husband and I are expecting our first child 10th March and my best friend's wedding is on 4th ...

1 reply

You should ring the airline as i don't think babies are allowed to fly unless a medical ticket is shown until they are 6weeks and ab...

*Katrina*

Kids at weddings Lock

Who has asked that no kids come to their reception? I feel like s h i t saying that but with the...

12 replies

Our wedding reception venue was small and difficult to work with for space. We paid a "package rate" per guest at approx $100, so it...

Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary Lock

Happy anniversary and Congratulations on making it this far! Hope you have something special plan...

14 replies

to my gorgeous Husband and Me. Thanks for the wonderful times, the friendship, the love and support that we have shared over the pas...

help Lock

http://www.wedding-dress-gown.com Has anyone ordered a we dding dressfrom there or know of anyone...

1 reply

well aren't you a little suss pot? Example a)http://www.wedding-dress-gown.com Has anyone ordered a we dding dressfrom there or kno...

Grasstree1

Wedding RSVPs & how they should be made LEGAL MWA HA AHAAAA Lock

Oh Come on! Is there anyone else out there planning a wedding, who's having trouble getting peopl...

17 replies

http://www.wedding-dress-gown.com Has anyone ordered a wedding dress from there or know of anyone who has? It's in china and you ord...

~Tarryn+K&T~

Registry office wedding?? Lock

Ok so Df asked me last night what i want for Xmas and I want to get married so he told me to sta...

2 replies

ill tell you tomorrow arvowhat it is like! it was $378 all up including the licence.

krittle89

presents..!!!help Lock

i need some ideas on a wedding present to get my father in law for his wedding..!!!its in decembe...

1 reply

A gift card to a furniture store or retail outlet nice towels and sheets clock dvd player alcohol hamper with gourmet nibblies weeke...

Mandy39

Entertainment for kids at wedding Lock

Hello again We will be having some kids at our wedding ranging in age from 1-7years old and I a...

1 reply

Hey Mandy:) I've been to heaps of wedding with kids and depending on your menu and the way things go throughout the night you will ...

Mandy39

'Save the Date' invites...opinions please Lock

Hi everyone, I have just done up a draft of a "save the date" invite that I plan to send out to ...

3 replies

that sounds awesome and cute!!! I got casey (cajary) to do mine. They were funked up a bit and had a family photo on it. We also ha...

Vanessa H

hair and make-up Lock

I am looking for a person who does hair and make up in sydney that is CHEAP but good. The cheapes...

2 replies

Hi its Ness here. I make wedding chocolates so if you need any i can help. As im in the wedding business i do know someone who does ...

allyt13

Inexpensive Wedding Flowers in the Sydney area? Lock

Can anyone tell me any inexpensive wedding flower businesses in Sydney? I can't believe how much ...

1 reply

Hi im from Penrith in sydney. I make wedding chocolates which are inexpensive so if your interested in more info. Just let me know. ...

Vanessa H

How much $ did you spend Lock

on your wedding? If you dont mind me asking lol DP and I are starting to plan our wedding but we ...

27 replies

(b)$2,000(/b) My nan paid for girls hair and makeup and other things. Dress $150 Bridesmaid $80 Flower girl $60 each had two All dre...

Amy*Saffryn*Scarlett

Wedding songs? Lock

Hi everybody just wanting to know what songs people have had or heard at weddings that were reall...

9 replies

When I walked down the aisle ''kissing you'' by des'ree it was beautiful

mrscooke

wedding dress and taria for sale Lock

hi girls i am selling my wedding dress its been professionaly drycleaned. its white, strapless ...

DP popped the question today:) Lock

Hi everyone! DP is now DF! He asked with a beautiful engagement bracelet! I love it! So, while...

2 replies

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's a great feeling hey

Helztalbo

Invitations, candles, Favours (gifts) & place card Lock

no longer making these, sorry [Edited on 30/12/2008]

2 replies

I'm VERY interested! Are you able to make the first sample you've listed with a purple background instead of red? Or can you incorpo...

Thoughts please on my wedding idea's.... Lock

Hey Ladies, Me and DF are hoping to get hitched next year sometime, and i have already decided, ...

6 replies

I was only having a convo about this the other day with my mate who's getting married. I think black and hot pink would look great ...

*Katrina*

www.sheshopping.com Lock

Has anyone ordered a dress from there or know of anyone who has? It's in china and you order over...

House_Of_Boys

Please don't get angry... Lock

but how much did you pay for your wedding dress? We were only really looking at spending like $60...

35 replies

The dressmaker idea is great if you are trying to keep costs down. I saw a picture of a designer dress someone was selling on the ne...

kezryn

INVITATIONS FOR ALL OCCATIONS Lock

Hi everyone, As i am a stay at home mum and not looking to go back to work for awhile i have st...

1 reply

Hi there I have sent you a pm. Look forward to talking with you

Boy~Boy~Girl~Boy

melbourne celebrants! Lock

hi girls, like my heading says we are looking for a melbourne celebrant to do our wedding in mar...

2 replies

hi casey, stupid huggies this is my 3rd time trying to post haha anyhoo i finally found one on monday so thanku sooo much now need...

lillygirl

help me with my outfit please Lock

I not sure what to wear to my brother inlaws wedding I sent my sil-2b email because invite says '...

1 reply

If your SIL said cocktail length I'd probably go with that! LOL! I'm so paranoid about over dressing/under dressing that because she...

Peady

Wedding dress for sale Lock

HI there, i have a wedding dress for sale, Its a barbara Calabro brand. Its size 24. For $1000 on...

Mandy39

Bridesmaid's/Groomsmen outfits, who pays? Lock

Hi everyone, I am just after some different opinions here about who pays for the outfits of the ...

6 replies

for our wedding we have paid for the dresses and hire of the suits, and the bridesmaids are paying for shoes makeup and hair etc. my...

MonkaMoo

Here is a good wedding website!! Lock

www.weddingandbride.com.au!!

1 reply

Thanks!!! Another site to add to my wedding 'favourites' folder

chantelle-and-owen*s_mummy

How did he propose Lock

your partner that is...

41 replies

Hi my husband propose to me on the frying to Adelaide from Brisbane that was 2001. we have now been married for 6 years on Sunday th...

Vanessa H

Reception Ideas? Lock

We are having a small wedding of 30-35people. We were going to have the reception just in our bac...

2 replies

hi, we getting married in march and we found the same as u which was ridiculous as we want no more then 50 people tooo so what we d...

jessicaheketa

TURNING 30!! Any ideas for a party Lock

I'm turning 30 in a couple of months and have no idea on what I should do, would like to have it ...

4 replies

Hi, I'm turning 30 at the end of November, so a got a couple months but we are going away for xmas and need to save money for that. ...

vanessa2

Nessa's Chocolate Creation's Lock

Hi, I just thought id write and let use know i have just opened my own business, making love hear...

Opinions Please?? Lock

When DF and I get married i'm not so sure I want my dad to walk me down the isle... Would it be w...

20 replies

how about this get hubby -to- be to meet you 1/2 way and you walk in together to the front?

.:Katie:.

When you got (or when you get) married.. Lock

did you (or will you) give your guests presents? My sister went to a wedding yesterday and today ...

28 replies

hi, We gave out our wedding cake at the wedding as we didn't have a reception for all of our guests. I had 40 cakes, about the size...

Vanessa H

Do you think its rude.. Lock

if i invite a very good friend of mine to our wedding but not her husband?? We are on a pretty sm...

27 replies

yeah i see what you mean pookibum, i think its the reason why i dont like him i dont want him there but at the end of the day you ca...

MonkaMoo

Hair Pins{Wedding} Lock

I have been trying to find hair pins for the girls hair for the wedding and i can't seem to be ab...

10 replies

Thanxs girls for the replys!! I have just found some on ebay that i like i going to show the girls and see what they say!!Fingers c...