Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Hubby is 30 what do i get him? Rss

My hubby is turning 30 in 2 weeks and i have no idea of what to get him!! I was thinking of getting him one of those fastlap( i think that's what they are called) when they go for a lap or a few laps in the V8 supercars at the gold coast, but not sure on how much they are and who to ask about it!

Any ideas would be great
Thanks Nic
[Edited on 08/07/2007]

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

That sounds like it would be great!!!! you should go on the website and find out how much it is.

another idea is to send him on a tandem sky dive (if he's not afraid of heights)

i was thinking about that too, but he is terrified of heights! i think i will google it soon and see what i can come up with

Thanks Nic

nic,

the website you need is www.queenslandraceway.com.au

they have all the info you need.

thanks for that, i found it but he's not sure if he would use it! grr men

What about a dive with the sharks at Underwater World up the coast at Mooloolaba. It isn't that expensive either and you do it in a group and then you and your kids can watch him.

They have a website it is www.underwaterworld.com.au

(We got that for my dads 50th).

Sasha & Willum my beautiful kiddies

Thanks for that idea Mum o cheecky, but he is terrified of sharks! i think he would gladly do the hotlaps if it was between the 2 of those choices!

Thanks anyway darl, tho it sure sounds fun! Maybe i should tell him about it for my 30th! hehe

Its my DH's 30th in 2 years. I know its a long way away but I need to start saving so Ive started thinking about it now. Im also going to have a talk with MIL and see what her ideas are, we might be able to pool our money and get him a couple of special things

I think my DH would like one of the hot laps. I also know he desperately wants a boxer puppy so Im considering that. He also wants a new watch so Im having a look around. There's also a couple of great V8 prints around. We have a store here in SA called Superstars and Legends and they have all sorts of film and sporting memorabilia and I know that there's heaps of things in ther that he would love to have. (He's not getting all of this by the way!!)

When his birthday does come around I want to take him away for the weekend either before or after, depending on when he wants his party.

Karen, DS1 31/8/03, DD 12/3/07, DS2 16/12/09

Sign in to follow this topic