Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Celebrations - Parents (Weddings, Birthdays etc)
  5. few questions for those who wed in or plan to wed in

few questions for those who wed in or plan to wed in Rss

what was the ceremony like? was it just a real short thing or what? Can it be fancy, or is it just real simple.. i mean i want simple, but id really like to have it look at least a little nice-ish... i have no idea how a wedding in an office would be like... but seriously considering it... And what do you do after wards lunch or dinner or something? And how much would it cost? Ummm, any other information you could provide would be great...
Hi. We're having a 'registry' wedding, except not at the registry because Tasmania likes to put all that in Melbourne and then complain that it has no services...
A celebrant is coming to our house to do the deed. It's going to cost $200. We have two friends coming over as our witnesses, and we'll probably throw some stuff on the BBQ after for dinner.

I'm getting really freaked out about changing my surname! If my MIL and SIL weren't such unpredictable unstable nasty b!tches, I'd probably be ok wink

Hi. We're having a 'registry' wedding, except not at the registry because Tasmania likes to put all that in Melbourne and then complain that it has no services...
A celebrant is coming to our house to do the deed. It's going to cost $200. We have two friends coming over as our witnesses, and we'll probably throw some stuff on the BBQ after for dinner.

I'm getting really freaked out about changing my surname! If my MIL and SIL weren't such unpredictable unstable nasty b!tches, I'd probably be ok wink

hehe sounds like what im up for!! lmao - thanks for your information.. ran it slowly by DF tonight and he wants to do it.. im so excited!! hehe... anyone with any more info is more then welcome to share, it will be much appreciated!! Much <3
We did similar to the above as registry weddings weren't offered in our state and it was a bit nicer. Our wedding was in a beautiful garden which happened to be the garden of our celebrant and because she has weddings there frequently she had it set up with places to stand for the ceremony and it was beautiful. We had DH's best friend and my mum and sister come and we all went out to dinner that night. Cheap, low key and stress free smile
I had my wedding in the court house it tock about 15 20min then we went to a resturant and had a real good meal and a few (lots) drinks. Everyone said it was the best wedding thay have been to cause it was just really big party we spent about $2000 for the lot including drinks and the dress there was about 18 people. We where engaged for about 5 years trying to think of a good wedding but it didnt suit this person or that person, so we went and did what we wanted and gave everyone 2 weeks notice.
Sign in to follow this topic