Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

I was looking at that cake thread... Rss

Hi everyone,
I was having a look through that cake thread over in celebrations. I need to make a cake for a friend's 28th this weekend...where do you guys get those things that you stick on top of the cake, the things that look like they're on wire and they have stars and things on the top and they look like they get pushed into the cake a little to hold them you know the things I mean?

Any help would be very much appreciated!


I'm not 100% sure, but they might be available from specialist cake decorating shops.

Like the ones you hire cake tins from or get cake toppers, ribbons etc.

Is OVER rude people

Sign in to follow this topic