Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Celebrations - Parents (Weddings, Birthdays etc)
  5. how much did your wedding invites cost.....if you dont mind sharing that is :)

how much did your wedding invites cost.....if you dont mind sharing that is :) Lock Rss

I recently bought and designed mine online through Zazzle. Worked out to be around $2.50 per invite. The quality is fantastic and the design is perfect to go with our medieval themed wedding.
mine cost me $15.50 each. abit pricey but was worth it for the style of wedding I was going for.
My wife made our invitations - She is very talented! She brought an AMAZING wedding dress off eBay for less than $100 and we had the most amazing Brisbane wedding cake designed by a Brisbane Wedding Cake Decorating company called Antonia's Cakes and Crafts. That was the best cake I have ever tasted! Check out their website www.cakesandcrafts.com.au
My sister spent around $3k to$4k for her wedding recently.
For her invitation which is a gift from one of the cousins is said to be $5 each.. not bad I guess..
Cost of wedding invitations depends on your design of cards. I purchased my wedding invitations from an online shop for $2.15 per invites.
Sign in to follow this topic