Huggies Forum

Welcome New Members

Jess92

Hi all

I've just joined, i have a gorgeous 1 week old baby boy called Justin. Hoping for some conversati...

3 replies

hey congrat on the birth of Justin... my names jamie... im not a mum yet but i will be soon , im 8 months pregnant so i havnt got fa...

raspberry_jam

hello

Hi everyone, This is my first time here. I dont have many friends with children so my maternal h...

8 replies

heya. welcome buddy. im chloe 19 have a 10 month old girl . hey i was wondering did u want me to pm u a 1800 number for playgroups u...

mummy_to_a_princess

another new one!

. [Edited on 05/06/2009]

1 reply

hey there . welocme. wow from new zealand how long have u been here. im a twin. must be hard having 2

alc221079

Hi everyone My name is Amanda and I'm 28 years old. I have a 4 month old boy called Logan. I loo...

3 replies

Hi there Amanda, I also have a 4 month old baby girl named Anabelle. So this is all new to me. First time mother. Enjoy every moment...

*lisa09*

New Here

hello all, My name Lisa, 4 days ago i find out i was pregnant after TTC for 1 year and after 4 m...

3 replies

hi lisa, welcome! i have a 4 month old, she's my perfect little girl after 2 m/c... congrats on your pregnancy and best of luck

change of username

was AZ123, now ~mumto3boys,1girl~ for obvious reasons....

New no replies Be the first to reply »

Hi everyone I am new

I am new to the forum, and I have had triplets.

4 replies

Sorry, I'm with the pp. Don't believe you...

chezy1

Anyone had newborn twins with a toddler?

Hi my name is Chez and am having twins early in the new year and have a 20 month old toddler who ...

MILF!

Hello

I am a MILF as my name states, nice to meet you all

1 reply

Hi MILF, Welcome to huggies:)] K

1littlemonkey

new to this working mum of one!

Hi i'm janelle and i have read alot of posts and commented on a few but hard to get into regular ...

6 replies

Welcome I am a 1st time mum lucky to be a stay home mum, I am also bad at tecnical stuff but if you click on general topics you wil ...

Maria28

Hello Everyone!!!!

Hi all, My name is Maria and i am 28, mother of 1 (little boy) and i am also new to this forum. L...

23 replies

hello how are you welcome to huggies if your still needing help with your sigs let me know! bbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee

elisabeth80

Another stoked newbie!

Hey mums and mums-to-be! My name is Lis, am 28 and am mother of 2 to Alliyah (2) and Xavier (7 we...

3 replies

hi lis Yeh it is hard at times to not buy and at times it makes me clucky lol. Yes alot of no no no is said throughout the day to ...

mkattan

New member here!!

Hi there i am 28 and a proud mummy of two beautiful girls Leilani Isabella who is 4 next month an...

4 replies

hi and welcome to huggies I'm kylie and I'm 28 and have angus who's 14months .. we live in merredin wa which is 3hrs out of perth .....

hoola-hoop

an excited new member!!

Hi everyone, I am very excited to be apart of this site & am ready to learn as much as my brai...

4 replies

Hi! You sound so much like myself at that age, busting to have children with ready-picked names and a clear picture of that dream nu...

*~*Mia~Emily*~*

test

test

Mummy To Taj & Layla

new to this!

hi everyone im a young mum and my name is tamara i am 18 years old and a very proud mum of a 10 m...

2 replies

morning welcome to huggies

WELCOME NEWBIES!

Just a shout out to the newbies that have joined the forum - WELCOME ABOARD ] Don't be afraid to...

Jules4

grothspurt

Hi,'m a first time mum with a 3 month old. Is it normal for her to sleep a lot during a growth sp...

2 replies

I noticed Jack slept more around the 3 month mark so theat may ahve been linked to a growth spurt. Theres a sleeping section in baby...

twoprinces

Hi , Im 27 and have a beautiful 5 month old DS. I live in rural (you could say outback) nsw and i...

10 replies

We were hoping to go when accommodation is cheaper and the weather is mild...mind you Ive got to back to work 2 days a week next yea...

Mystical_Childe

Hi I'm an oldie

Hello all, I'm a keyboard challenged 46y/o mum of 2 beautiful boys, Blake 19.11.2000 and Caden 15...

3 replies

hi welcome to huggies hope you have a great day!

petalpop

Angelcare sound and movemnet monitor vs Tommee tippee ressurrance movement monitor

Hi I had an angelcare sound and movemnet monitor with my son and didn't rate the fizzyness of it...

1 reply

Hey.. we have an angel care monitor with sensor pads and temperature.. and another one with just the sensor pads.. They are great!! ...

carmy2

new to this site!

I am 34yrs old have b/g twins they are 8half mths now born nov 8th... Married 4 12yrs, these are ...

3 replies

Hi Carmy2, My name is jodie and i was just having a look at huggies forum (to see what it was like as new to the forum) and just hap...

2_under_2

new to this forum thing

Hi my name is Kylie and I have two gorgeous (of course!) boys aged 18mnths and 5 mnths. Am new to...

2 replies

Thanks for the welcome Kylie! speaking of gret names, there was a pretty heated discusion last night about names! a bit of an eye op...

Japecho

looking to chat

hi, I'm a 25 year old with 2 daughters. One is 6 and the other is 5 weeks. just wanting to talk t...

5 replies

hello i am new at this i joined today my name is amanda i have an 11wk old baby girl her name is madison

Hey I'm Brooke

Hey I'm Brooke and I'm new around here. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

1 reply

hi Brooke welcome to huggies .. So do you have kids or expecting ?? I'm kylie i have angus he's 13months .. look forward to chattin...

simplymum

Country mum says Hello!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I would love to meet any mums from all walks of life. I adore my three kids and hubby, but ...

3 replies

hi trace yes angus is a tantrum thrower all ready at 1 but i just ignore him at times.. Where we are is all wheat and sheep so bus...

MummyHannah

Hey i'm Hannah

Hey everyone, im new here. I'm Hannah (22) and a sahmn to three kids. I have a son called Luke (...

4 replies

Hi Hannah/Everyone, I'm Ngatricia and have a 9 month old named Tasmyn. We live in wellington. Always looking to chat with new Mum'...

**lisa**

New Here

Hello everyone, My name Lisa, 20 year old & FH 23 year old we live in QLD, TTC#1 after i m/c thi...

2 replies

hi lisa welcome to huggies and anytime you wana chat I here as I've been through the same ordeal as yourself. Best of luck with ttc...

bimbo_barbie

hey im a new member

HEY ALL IM KRISTY I AM 24 WEEKX PREG WITH MY FIRST BORN LITTLE BOY DUE ON THE 19TH OF NOVEMBER 20...

2 replies

hey aww how cuute do you know what your having??? my pregnacy is going great no mornin sickness at all every thing has gone really w...

SR372B

Hourly Rates for Babysitters????

Hi There, I have found it really hard to find babysitters the handfull of times i have needed one...

MadisonDamien

new to this !!

hi my names madison. im 18 and single. i have a 19th month old son named damien. and im now 28 w...

4 replies

hello,im chloe,21 with 2 children. DD almost 3 and DS 1. im always up for a chat. take care

Kimba27

New to Forums

Hello, I'm new to forums, been looking at all the other post and feeling a little scared to do my...

3 replies

Hey, i'm new here as well I have a DS 3 and another little bub on the way! I used to live in warner! hehe I now live down the s...

scoobenz

Hi,i'm a 25 year old mum to 2 beautiful little girls-2 1/2 and 16 months.My husband works offshor...

7 replies

hello, my hubbby works away offshore too. We have a gourgoues daughter Sienna, she is 8 months. Im 33, We live in Airlie Beach. Look...

dars

How do you search the forums?

Hi have read the FAQ that you just input what you are searching for in the search box above the p...

3 replies

Posted by: Juddsmum Hi there! Yeah there's no search function at the moment, apparently the technical guys are working on it and it ...

kylielovesjosh

baby timeline

hey i just noticed people have timelines at the bottom of there threads to show when the babys du...

1 reply

look at the post with the subject "signatures" it helped me to fix my problems with the timeline things:)

shell1007

when to tell the family

hey a newbie here and only just pregnant. Just wanting some advise on when to tell our parents. I...

3 replies

Cause she does, guess I can stick it out and just talk her ear off about it for a few moor weeks till i'm further along.

Kat-88

TOWNSVILLE Mummys

Hi All, This is my personals ad as I am seeking out new mummys in the local area. I am only new ...

3 replies

Hi, I am in Townsville too. My daughter Misha is almost 5 months old.

hollieo*

Lonely mummies!

Hello! I am Hollie. I have started a "lonely mummies group" in the being a mum section! Please fe...

3 replies

Hi Hayley, here is the link to the lonely mums group come have a chat whenever you want. lonely mums group - click here!

aleasia

newbie mum to be

Hi i'm new to the site and yet to still understand some of these meanings of some terms lol. well...

5 replies

Welcome, I hope this helps you... Here are some abbreivations: 2WW - 2 week wait (wait after ovulation when TTC) +ve - Positive ...

fanfairytastic

hey there

hey there ladies and gents, i am a sahm with 3 kiddies, 2 boys 1 girl. living in the country wher...

3 replies

Hi!!! Welcome! I am a single SAHM to my DD Abbey who is nearly 15 months. I live out in the sticks in western Queensland and i am al...