Huggies Forum

Welcome New Members

knockonwood

Tips for new member

I am a new member to HUGGIES. Any tips about good stuff on here, or things not worth doing on here?

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Sturgette

New but not :)

Hello, I'm Kelly and I have two beautiful babies, one who's nearly 2 and one who's just 2 weeks...

nikerbokers

invercargill coffee groups

my husband and 23 month old wee boy have recently moved back to invercargill after 12 years in pe...

JoLouise

New Here Today

Hi, Im Joanne from Perth. I am a 33 year old mum to 3 great kids (2 boys and a girl). Jake will b...

3 replies

Hi and welcome! I too am a mum of three, I've got 1 boy and 2 girls aged 6, 3 1/2 and 15mths (so very similar ages to yours)! Hope y...

katenickemsophel&jo

new to this lol

hey guys im all new to this and have no friends on it as yet still trying to work a few lil thing...

1 reply

Hi there - welcome! Where are you from? You could get yourself some tickers so we know a bit more you

Rachae-224

Just an introduction

Hi Guys! My name is Rachae, and I have just joined the huggies community. I am 23 next month an...

5 replies

Welcome to Huggies Rachae! Also a bug congratulations on your pregnancy The montessori method sounds interesting, might have to loo...

chikadily

Invercargill Play Dates

Hey everyone!! I am 26, stay at home mum with an older daughter an a 10 month old son. Daddy work...

1 reply

Hello! I just moved to Invercargill a week ago and I'm trying to find groups to go to with my 2 year old son. Everyone seems so fri...

Wangshawi

2011 New Product - Complete protection against hair loss

2011 New Product - Complete protection against hair loss Copy paste the link.... http://www.tr...

MummytoP

Unsocial

Hi, I have a similiar issue well my issue is i have no friends in the town i live in. All my fri...

7 replies

I think i saw you live in new Plymouth? If so im pretty sure there is a porse office there, the one up here offers playgroups and ot...

Lucy_Skowie

Hi I'm new

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a proud mummy of twin girls born 24/11/10 and ...

2 replies

Welcome to huggies

Krystalz

Hello I'm new here:)

Hi ladies, I am nearly 24 weeks pregnant and am 25 years old. This is my first baby with my hubb...

4 replies

Hi yourself! Congratulations and welcome to huggies.

Hello!

Hi ! Thought i'd introduce myself before i go ahead and start posting! we have just moved back...

3 replies

Welcome to huggies

Heldatransom

New :)

Hi all. Im new. 19 weeks pregnant with my second son and my big boy has just started kinder. We...

5 replies

Hope you enjoy coming your time here I'll tell you what, you may end up spending alot of your days here..It's that good

Phoebe_nz

Hi from Nz

Hi there I am new, also new to the world of trying to get pregnant, we have just decided that it ...

1 reply

Hi and welcome!! Someone just today asked what the abbreviations where so you're in luck! Check out this thread: Abbreviation thread...

loobells

Im New!! :)

Hi all, I am new on here, so just want to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. Im a New ...

5 replies

Thank you all. Yes Italy i a great place to TRAVEL to the main cities. Milan, Venice etc, but NOT to live very very dirty. But the e...

Jessicaleewhite

sleep

im a new mum and my son is almost 9 weeks old and i was wondering if him sleeping lots during the...

1 reply

If you can (and don't already) try to get him into a routine of sleep, feed, play, sleep, feed, play etc. At night have a specific n...

Jessicaleewhite

New mum =]

Hi everyone, im jessica and i just turned 21 im a new mum my beautiful boy is 8weeks old his na...

1 reply

Hi, welcome. In Melbourne myself. BF for as long as you want. It's cheap and easy (if your finding it so). Not long til you meet you...

mum2mybub

Hi there!

Hello all! I'm new here, and just wanted to pop in and say hi! I have a beautiful 27 month old b...

2 replies

welcome! xx

Frq465

Continuous knowledge contribution

Hi everybody, First of all my name is Kamarul Hashim, I am a Doctoral Candidate at AUT Universit...

mumolove

test

test

SaharaBreeze

Hello from Canberra!

Hi from Canberra, it's late and I am winding down after finishing my last unit from my cert IV, ...

sb80

Hi there, new here

Hi there, I'm new to the forum & watned to say hi

5 replies

Hi welcome to huggies

Carlandamy

im a newbie

hey all my name is amy and i am 29yrs and i have 3 kids and currently pregnant with my 4th chil...

1 reply

hi there and welcome i used to live in bris too , so wont be able to meet up but looking forward to getting to know you on here i...

2kiddlets

Hi there!

Hi everyone i'm a new member, just wanted to say hi and i look forward to chatting with other mums.

7 replies

Hi, and welcome!

Bohemian_Goddess

HI hi Hi

Hello everyone! I've just started using this site after moving over from another forum I love t...

2 replies

Hi and welcome This is the only forum I use! I'm 26 with 2 girls aged 5 and 20 months. I live in WA with my fiance' and also a stay...

Melissak567

hello - newbie here

Hi everyone, my name is Mel and I'm 30 yrs old. I have a six month old little boy Ollie. I am loo...

Hugs&Kisses

Hey there It's my first time on this site so i'm still finding my way around. By way of intro, ...

7 replies

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Kirsty1707

Just say hi

Hi all, Just thought I would drop in and say Hi! I am new to the Forum, but i have been lurking ...

4 replies

Thanks Everyone! Off to check it out now!

Yuliacen

looking for mother group

Hello everyone, I live in new farm, have a lovely baby boy who is just 9 months old. I really wa...

Harrietalexandra

New to forum and mummyhood!

Hi there! My name is Harriet. I live in Dunedin, New Zealand and on the 1/1/11 at 11.08am my lit...

7 replies

welcome and congrats on your daughter, hope you get as much out of here as we all do, it is a great place!!! I had my DD 3 months ag...

natasha_24

problems getting my signature

Can anyone tell me how to use the signature that i have created on Lilypie.com. I cant seem to tr...

3 replies

Hi, Just want to check if my signature is right.

Michelle_Mm

anyone with twins

Hello I have twins a biy and a girl they are 3 months old now does anyone out there also have tw...

7 replies

Hi - I also have boy/girl twins who are now 10months old. My twins were 10 weeks early and spent 7 weeks in special care. Now they h...

Krystal_Cropper

intro :)

Hi everyone, im a first time mum and am due in 4 weeks!! which is pretty crazy. I have a supsepta...

3 replies

welcome congrats on your little pink bundle growing i love the name Violet, my daughter to be will have Violet as her middle name

moshbunny

Newbie from Nelson!

Hi all! Im new to these forums, just wondering if theres any other nelson mums about?

1 reply

Hi and welcome

Jontelparkes

New to Motherhood and Huggies site!

Hi all my name is Jontel and I am married living on the Gold Coast and have a 5 month precious ...

5 replies

Warning this site is addictive though warning juliemac is addictive

eddydos

Newbie Here

Hello there, I'm a newbie here. hope to join the community and share my thoughts about my 1year,...

3 replies

Thank you for the infos. I am so excited for my boy to grow big. Recently: Its raining outside and I left for work. saying goodbye t...

CherryPops86

Helloooo!!!

Hey Everyone, I'm new here. My fiance and I are very much looking forward to starting to TTC...

3 replies

Hi and welcome. Im kylie and i have two children, corey who is almost 5 and mia who is almost 3

Love&Light

New to Motherhood & new to Huggies Forum ;-)

Hello everyone - I'm new to the forums...have had the odd browse over the past few months but ...

6 replies

Hello! Welcome to huggies, its a fantastic site filled with lots of lovely nice people (sometimes things can get a little heated bu...

~L&A's mumma~

im a newbie

hi just a post to introduce myself... well im Aamy, im a mum of 2 beautiful little girls Leah and...

7 replies

Welcome Aamy.

cocoshell

Hello!

Hi everyone! New mum to huggies and new mum overall! I have a 14 week old gorgeous girl called A...

4 replies

Congrats on becoming a mummy.. your daughter is sooo cute oh welcome to huggies lol