Huggies Forum

Welcome New Members

Baby.One

Hi. Newbie and pregnat!!

Hello. My name is Meave. I am 23 years old and pregnant! I am due in July on the 1st. Love Meave

13 replies

some of the other names were Grace, Mackenzie, Violet. I would write down a big list and slowly cross off the ones that i didn't l...

Matildolls

Hi there!

Hi ladies!! (and dads) Im mum to an adorable 12 month old called Matilda. Looking forward to mee...

2 replies

hello and welcome i'm thea mum to isaiah who is 21 month and due with number 2 in december

Mum 2 be...Carla21

Hello! :)

Hi all, Im new 2 this site, have just moved 2 perth(wa) from the uk and im pregnant with my f...

7 replies

Welcome to Huggies and Congratulations on your pregnancy. How exciting that your having a boy!!!!! I have 4 children 3 dd's and 1 d...

sareep

Hello:)

Hi everyone:) I'm a newbie to Huggies and also a first time mom. I'm 32 and I've got a 4 month ...

11 replies

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time at huggies. How are you enjoying being a first time mum? it's great..didn't know what to ex...

memberscan_Com

Hi girls

just a new member saying Hi ! found this forum after checking out some of the great promos Huggi...

2 replies

welcome...newbie my self. Enjoy:)

MbkEventPhotography

Im a newbie =)

Hello everyone i am a newcomer to this forum and huggies website. My fiance and i are expecti...

4 replies

congratulation on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum. I am a mum to a lovely little 8 1/2 month old son and am from Melbourne....

Martine_Lyon

Moving to melbourne

Hi Everyone My family and i are going to be relocating from NZ to Melbourne hopefully this year...

4 replies

Lots of kiwis in point cook, hopper crossing area Plus hoppers crossing has my favourite shop 'Just Kiwi' (great for when Im feel...

New

Hi My name is Allison (Ally) and I am a 32 year old stay at home mummy. I am happily married & ...

10 replies

Hi My name is Allison (Ally) and I am a 32 year old stay at home mummy. I am happily married & madly in love with my wonderful hu...

Lisa+1

Melbourne mum of 8mo son

Hi all, Technically i am not a new member as i have posted a couple of topics and have been read...

1 reply

Hi all, Technically i am not a new member as i have posted a couple of topics and have been reading the forum for a couple of week...

Sandratayloragencys

New member Introduction!

Hello everyone, Nice to meet you. I'm David Bushey just come to this community forum. I am very ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Amy_Janew

Newbie - SAHM of 4

Hi I'm Amy, a 32 year old stay at home mum. I live with my wonderful partner & together we have 4...

6 replies

Welcome Amy I'm also a SAHM of 4 children. My eldest dd is turning 8 next month, My twin dd's are 6 1/2 and my ds is 14 months o...

Emma_

Hello

Hi all. After spending alot of my time browsing the site/forum the past few months, I have final...

5 replies

Welcome Emma I have 2 kiddies DS is 10, DD is 20 months and #3 on the way Happy chatting!

Testing Pic and Sig

roll eyes

2 replies

Testing You need to use the Psudo/UBB code to make your signature work Copy and paste that code and hopefully it will work for you!

Mckiain

Stay at home dad

G'day im a stay at home dad with two daugthers aged 3 and 16 months, were in the toowoomba area, ...

2 replies

heya sorry i dont know of anyone either but welcome to the forum its great to chat with dads

Wooden Spoon

Hello, I thought I'd just take a quick moment to introduce myself. I am a 25 year old stay at ho...

2 replies

Welcome to Huggies!!!

Hi

I probably should have done this before actually replying to posts, but better late than never to...

5 replies

Welcome Nicole! I'm currently TTC our first bub. Hope you enjoy being a huggies member! The ladies on here are very supportive an...

Hi I'm not very good with introductions but my name is Danielle and I'm a single mum to Thomas w...

9 replies

Welcome

Kate Mum

Newbie here!!!

Hi, I am not to good at this but here we go!!! I am Kate. I have 2 children Brooke and James. I a...

4 replies

From one new member to another, welcome!

_ Jess _

Hello everyone! My name is Jess and I'm a stay at home mum to Samuel 9 (from a previous relatio...

7 replies

Hi there, Welcome & congrats!!! I am a stay at home mum as well so I am always on huggies lol

Taylorss

New to this

Hi I'm new to all this.I'm a mum of 2 a 4yr old boy and 1yr old girl.I'm lucky enough to be a sta...

1 reply

Hi, I too am a mum of 2 my eldest is almost 29 months and my youngest is 10 months. I love huggies, sometimes in don't get on here ...

Katieeee

I'm new

Hi Everyone, I am new to Huggies. I'm Katie and I live in Hobart. I have one DD- 2 years old and ...

1 reply

Welcome!! Good luck

3_scallywags

Hello, I'm new

Hello everyone I'm so glad I found this forum Everyone seems so nice and friendly and decent he...

4 replies

Hi and Welcome to Huggies I have 4 children dd who's 7, twin dd's who are 6 and a ds who's 1. Look forward to chatting with you on...

Tryfor4

Newie

Well ive been on this site for a few days, but have only just come across this topic lol.. i have...

3 replies

Hi and welcome Good luck with TTC number 4, I hope your blessed soon.

ABC-123

A Newbie

Hello everyone. I'm Melanie, 29 year old mummy to Xavier and expecting twin girls due middle of...

5 replies

Hi I found it fairly easy going from 1 to 3. My eldest dd is 16 months older than the twins. In the early days things were busy but...

Eva K3

new to forums

Hi there, I'm new to Huggies and have never participated in a forum before. I have been reading a...

2 replies

Hi,I'm new to this website and not sure how to use everything yet.One of my friend tell me about this site.I seen some interesting t...

MrsPrawln

hello from Wellington!

hi everyone! This is my first day here I have no children and am not currently pregnant..well, ...

2 replies

Hello everyone, I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I am an Australian but last year shifte...

Magicrox

Good morning Mummies and co..

Hidy hi team! Thought this would be the best place to start around here, there seems to be so mu...

1 reply

Hi and welcome I'm a mother of 4. I have a 7yr old dd, twin 6yr old dd's and a 10 month old ds. Hey not long for you now, How exc...

Blue_Star

Hi from Tassie

Just want to say hi i have been a member for a while but had issues getting in so hopefully im in...

1 reply

Just want to say hi i have been a member for a while but had issues getting in so hopefully im in to stay now lol. Welcome to the...

Welcome Everybody!!

Hello Friends!!roll eyes My name is Diapees Andwipees from USA. A newbie in this forum. I hav...

alexandrahhh

Newbie!

Hey everyone! Thought I'd join up on a forum to give me something to do as I'm 31 weeks pregnant ...

4 replies

Hey everyone! Thought I'd join up on a forum to give me something to do as I'm 31 weeks pregnant with twins, all my friends work du...

Kayla*89

Newbie!

Hi all! My names Mikhayla, I'm 22 and mum to a beautiful little girl almost 5 months. I came acro...

7 replies

Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay same as i do.

elidew

Hi, I'm Eli newbie on board. Just to share, Me and my friends collaborate on a new website that c...

Rebeccajayne23

Huggies Newbie

Hey everyone. I'm new to forums. My partner loves them and said it helps him to talk to other peo...

9 replies

I LOVE MY BABES- Just wanted to say that is the cutest thing ever about your twins sharing a bed!! I've always wanted to have twin...

lattelady

Just to say hello.

Hello This is me, I have been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join so I can get to ...

2 replies

Hi, welcome to the forum! I guess you would be needing that coffee! I hope sleep training will help you both get some sleep!

Hi Huggies mummy's

Well as the title says I'm new on here. I'm married with a 7yr old dd, twin 6yr old dd's and a ne...

5 replies

Hey, welcome to this crazy world of awesome people. Have fun!

Louisvuitton_79

new here

im new to this forum and am trying to figure out how it all works. i am 32, have a 9 year old dau...

5 replies

Hi! Welcome to Huggies and congrats on your pregnancy! Huggies is really helpful, and pretty easy to navigate. Something lots of New...

v8 mummy

Hi everyone

Hi everyone i am new to huggies and have enjoyed this site so far i am 29 in December and from Sy...

6 replies

thanks ladies for the welcome.i am from the western suburbs.

mummy on the run

how to send a PM

Hi, I'm fairly new at this. I'm trying send a private message and it tells me to put the words fr...

1 reply

Thanks, thought I must be missing something! Phew, brain still works (sometimes.)

mamaof2girls

hey everyone

sorry i havent introduce myself to this forum. My name is debbie, im 22 year old and im a mother ...

5 replies

Good evening Debbie, welcome to Huggies. No need to be self conscious about being hearing impaired, many of us would love to learn ...

kaesin

New 2 huggies forum & very shy

Hi there everyone im new to the huggies thing im 25yrs old i have 2boys 1 is 3yrs an the other wi...

17 replies

Hi Kaesin I read your post via huggies. First...welcome I live at Redbank Plains and I wanted to let you know I started a walkin...