Huggies Forum

Welcome New Members

Angelshelly

heya everyone :-)

taken off [Edited on 11/09/2007]

9 replies

Hey Mel, Thanks for your message. I am having so much fun online, even though arguments do get rather heated sometimes hahaha. Gu...

pinkfoxymomma

New and Loving It!

Hi All My name is Bec and I am 27 married with 3 gorgeous kids. Felicity Jayde, 7 this month, Dec...

9 replies

Hi Bec, Welcome! We are TTC (trying to conceive). Glad your liking this site - A good friend of mine got me onto it and i'm addicate...

cupcake

hi all

hi there i am new to this i am married and we have our first kid who is an 8 month old boy, look ...

5 replies

Hey Cupcake, Welcome to Huggies ] Jump in and have fun posting. Look forward to chatting to you ] Take care Mel xxx

yummymum

brand new member

Hi, I'm a new mum on site just wanting to say hello to all and feel free to chat whenever you ...

4 replies

Hi Alisha, Welcome to Huggies ] Have fun posting on here with all of us girls. Its a fantastic forum and the girls are wonderful. ...

blonde lizzard

hi everyone!

Hi! My name is Liz, and I'm new to this forum too. I'm 32 and a first time mum to Tannah Grace, ...

3 replies

Hi there Liz, Welcome to huggies ] Hope you will enjoy your time here with us girls ] Look forward to chatting to you. Take care M...

Mummytobe07

New Mummy to be

Hi my name is Kendall I live in Brisbane and I'm expecting my 1st baby is September. I look forwa...

4 replies

Hi Kendall, Welcome to huggies ] Congratulations on your first bub coming ] Do you know what you are having?? I am due to have num...

Gem242

Hi all

My name is Gemma and ia am 24 living with my partner in a small country town with our 13 month ol...

1 reply

Hi Gemma ] Welcome to Huggies ] I am Melanie and i have 2 girls Tayla 11 years old and Monique is 2 years and another due in 6 wee...

*shaz*

Perth Mums

Hi my name's Sheree. I'm 21, I have an almost 3 year old DD and a 13 week old DS. I love this sig...

3 replies

Hi, thanks for the reply! My DS is finally starting to sleep a little better, he is slowly lasting 3 to 4 hours for a feed instead o...

newaddition

Welcome to the Forum

Hi Bec, Welcome. I too am new to this huggies forum & really happy I joined, its a fanastic websi...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
newaddition

Welcome

Hi Bec, Welcome to the forum. I too am new to this forum & loving it because its a great to have ...

newaddition

Welcome Kylie

Hi Kylie, Welcome. I too am new to this huggies forrum & really happy I joined, its a fanastic we...

NZGirl

This Site is much better!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, Im relitivly new to this forum (still looking around) I belonged to the other Nappy ...

6 replies

Hey NZ Girl!! Come and join in our thread babe!! Anyone is welcome, honestly...It wasn't my intention to make anyone feel excluded!...

kylie:)

New to all this:)

Hi all, I have just joind huggies and really enjoying reading/learning about heaps of stuff that ...

3 replies

Post deleted by administrator.

sp1r1t_of_3

hello

Hi there everyone, I'm new at this site, which is fantastic. My name is Flora, I am married wit...

4 replies

Mummys Boys

Hi All New to Forums

Hi All, Well yep I new to the forum but not to Huggies Club. I'm Veronica I have 2 darling...

4 replies

newaddition

New to this forum

Hi mums What a great way to commuicate and to meet new friends. I am also new to this forum. I ...

2 replies

Shnooky

Hi I'm new here

Hi, my name is Louise i'm 27 and mum to a gorgeous little girl Ketia, 16 months, and our new boy ...

3 replies

Thank you for the welcome! I will be sure to try and post lots, it is nice to talk to other people when you spend most of your days...

mumofheidi

Hi it's Heidis mum here

Hey everyone my name is kate and i am 22 years old and i have a 17 month old daughter. I have b...

4 replies

thanks mel i am looking forward to receiving lots of advice when i need and ask for it!! thanks for the warm welcome

Shell_76

Thank you for your welcomes!

Hi to all! Look forward to chatting - dont know about you, but I find I get on here and mostly re...

1 reply

mumtowilliam

Hey all

My name is Caroline 32yr and new to the forum, I have one child William 5 months. I live in Sydne...

5 replies

Hi Caroline, I too am new to the forum. What a fanastic website, finally I can talk to other mums out there who are in my age gro...

Logsmum2b

Hi all

. [Edited on 02/11/2008]

3 replies

rjsb

hi

hi jacinda, welcome, am sure you will love this site! Im nikki, 24, engaged to mike and we have a...

6 replies

MOTHERHUBBED

hi

hey im new just thort id say hi im 21 single mar of 3 fab little boys

2 replies

olivias mum

First time stay at home mum!!

Hi all, Have just found this site and enjoyed reading all about mums and mums to be, as it someti...

1 reply

my-2-princess''''s

mum in melb :)

Hi all, My name is Sacha. I am 21 and have 2 DD's. DD#1 is caitlin who is 22months and DD#2 isnat...

10 replies

Hi everyone, My name is Sheree. I am 21, I have a DD Chanelle who is turning 3 in June and a DS who is 13 weeks old today! I only f...

What does DD stand for?????

Darling Daughter

6 replies

This post has been moved from another forum. Alison Huggies Forum Moderator

x Tamsin x

how do you get colour?

id love to know aswell

11 replies

`*`Peaches`*`

Was a *reader* now a *poster*

Yay Rach, glad you arent "lurking" any longer

9 replies

KE6B59

members signed on

Hi Kris, Im Kat mum to zack almost 3, and Annalise 8mths. This forum is heaps of fun. Great if yo...

5 replies

Hi Kris ] Welcome to huggies hope you enjoy it here with us mums ] Take care and look forward to chatting Mel xxx

Not long now....

Hi from new member!

Hey bree. ohh i wonder if ill get any rewards from hu$$ies for recommending them to u haha juuuu...

24 replies

KE6B59

Hello Kris Welcome to huggies, I hope you enjoy your time here!

3 replies

Shell_76

Mum to two beaut kids!!

Hi, I'm Michelle from Sydney, I have two beaut kids Kyan 25/8/04 and Charley 25/8/06. Look forwar...

3 replies

' [Edited on 12/09/2007]

mother41

hi

hi every body im new too, still learning to use the internet.. my name is Rachael i have 1 beauti...

5 replies

' [Edited on 12/09/2007]

alicon

Hi, yes I am new

Hi my name is Nat, I am currently pregnant with my third child and absolutely thrilled, my husban...

3 replies

' [Edited on 12/09/2007]

choccie mmm

"Huggies" to all!

Hi All, Just new - have done a few posts (see i can even use the lingo now!) but wanted to actua...

2 replies

Hey there choccie mmmm ] Welcome to huggies ] Have fun and enjoy the site they are all a wonderful bunch of mums here. Take care a...

4my2boys

Hello

Hello everyone My name is Alisha, im a 23yr old SAHM to Jordan 3.5 and Brandon 21mths. I live in...

1 reply

Hi Alisha ] Welcome to Huggies hope you enjoy yourself here with us mums ] Look forward to chatting to you. Take care Mel xxx

Ash & Lilly''''''''s mum

clueless

i know this sounds silly but im new to all this stuff with computers. ive recently got a computer...

1 reply

Hi there, Welcome... I had the same prob when I started out... DS - Darling Son DD - " Daughter DH - " Husband DP - " Partner LOL ...

Hi

Hello out there!! lol

5 replies

Hi!! Thanks for the warm welcome!! Ive found this site to be great so far. Some really helpful info from real mums! Hope your all h...

`*`Peaches`*`

Hello & G'day from WA

Hi everyone My names Rachel and my beautiful bubbaboy's name is Steve and I can't beleive he's a...

4 replies

Hi everyone ] Thanx for all the warm welcomes:((] Look forward to chatting to you all in some threads soon! Hope we all having ...