Huggies Forum

Welcome New Members

Mum2Makayla

Hi!!

Hi my name is Tanya i am the proud mum of Makayla she turns 1 on the 9th of this month. Been a hu...

3 replies

Hello Tanya, Welcome. You will have a ball on here, its heaps of fun and you learn so much. Hope to see you on soo for a chat.

mummy 2 3

new to huggies

hello all i am 24yrs old with 3 children 2 boys and a girl ages 4,3 & 1 looking forward to chatt...

2 replies

Hey mummy 2 3 Welcome!!! I have three kids, 2 boys and 1 girl too!!! They are 13yrs, 2.5yrs and 6mths Hope to chat with you soon....

*TassieDevilsTimes3*

Hi! I'm a first time mum to Liam he's 4months old cheeky as ever, just thought i would say hi to ...

3 replies

Post deleted by administrator.

megz_on_legz

Howdy

Nother newie! Ive been a member of the website for ages and didnt even realsise this forum was ...

3 replies

jbaby06

New from Perth

Hi I'm from Perth Northern suburbs. I have a 13 months old boy and I'm a SAHM. Would love to chat...

2 replies

Stephjoy

Another new (old!) Mum...

Hi all, I have been reading & posting on the forum for a couple of weeks but only just found this...

3 replies

mummy 2 3

cruising

hi just wanted to no if any one has been on a cruise and if so did tou take your kids with you

3 replies

Hi Mummy23, Well It's hard to say. It depends on your kids age & weather if you would like a break & have Mummy time? It ...

Christmas chat 2007

Hi to all the new momebers here, it really is great to see so many new "faces" Just thought i wo...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
msjessica

Hi, Newbie Here!

Hi, Just been getting into this forum stuff, it's great! now all I need are some people 2 chat wi...

11 replies

Hi mikey's mum, Sorry 2 hear Mikey's been a bit miserable lately, teething is just the worst!, u feel so helpless. What have u guys...

Miss Polly

i'm a newbie, mummy to 3

Hi all, my name is Kristy, i'm 30. I have 3 precious children, Tahia - 6, Georgia - 4 and Elijah...

10 replies

Hi Luisa, How are you going? Are you enjoying the school holidays? Yes, babysitters on hand would be fantastic... Tahia, my 6yo ...

Madisonsmum11

Pregnant single mum

Hi, I'm 36 weeks pregnant and also now single. Would like to hear from anyone else who can relate...

1 reply

agreentree

New Mum To Huggies!

Hey all im new to this site and just thot id introduce myself! My names Alisha and im a young mum...

2 replies

I'm new too!

Hi all! I'm a 25 year old mother to a wonderful 14 month old daughter named Isabelle. She's being...

2 replies

Hi Jenna42 I'm kinda new here myself but find the site very interesting and keeps your brain working. I'm almost 27 and have a bea...

angelhalo

Introduction

Hi All, I am new to this forum so I just thought I would introduce myself. I have 2 children, a...

4 replies

Hi angelhalo, How r u? U poor thing, hope u'r feeling better soon!It's hard enough 2 cope most days, but horrible when u'r sick your...

2 Beautiful Girls!

Need some help! :)

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new at all this and was just wondering if someone could help me with my ...

2 replies

Hi mikey's mum! Thanks so much! I'll try that and hopefully it works out!! Thank again!

ck30

i'm new hello

hi everyone. just wanting to introduce myself. i have 3 girls age 4, one neally 3 and a 12 month ...

4 replies

/ [Edited on 12/09/2007]

2 Beautiful Girls!

Newbie here too!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say I just found this forum last night and it has already been so hel...

2 replies

Thanks for the response and I'll take your advice and post lots!! It's so helpful! I don't have any family or friends near me so th...

Amandajg

mums on the north shore,auckland

I am a full time mum to Jack (2 months) & Matthew(starts school next term). I am currently on mat...

Kristy Lou

HEY GIRLS!!!

Hi All My name is Kristy, I'm 27, married and have a beatuiful baby 10 month old little girl Ayl...

5 replies

Thanks mel, A friend of mine has a Abilgail and she just had another little girl Sophie. Aaaahhhh, the real world - where is that...

Portia7

Mum in Melb looking to start a new mums group around Mordialloc

Hi, Am looking for mums in the Mordialloc and surrounding suburbs to form a mums group... Pm me...

tnt002

Hi all, am new to the huggies forum

I would just like to say hi to everyone My name is Heather i am 20 and have 2 beautiful little ...

4 replies

no worries, dont stress out about it. i love having 2 kids they r so fun to watch play together. even tho tayla is so young they pl...

mummy.J

HI GIRLS!

Hello all, Yup I'm another beginner. I must say I'm really enjoying exploring this Huggies si...

8 replies

Hello again, thanks for your messages. I hav'nt been on here for bout a week so i only just discovered them. I'v been trying to get ...

Kell05

Hi I'm a new Member

Hi my name is Kellie and I'm a mother to 3 boys ages 6, 4, and 2. I have noticed that some moth...

3 replies

Hi Kelli I have two boys cameron 3 and Brodie 3mths and 3 weeks old. Some of the abb. are DD- Dear daughter DS- Dear Son DP- "Pa...

newmummy2b

HI everyone

Afternoon MUMS!!!!!!!!!! Come and check out our parenting forum!!! For mums of all ages!! TTC ...

mof

hi all,newbie

Hi everyone I have just become a member, but may have left it a bit late. I am mum to 4 childre...

3 replies

Thanks guys It certainly is intersting around here. Everyone is so unique with their different experiences. I hope that mine can ...

Pollyprecocious

Hello! New Mum on the block

Hi there everyone! Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to this site, and would love to chat to ot...

6 replies

Hayley2

Hi all, I'm new

I'm 28 married and have 2 DD 3yrs & 7wks, i'm enjoying this site, can you give me the low down on...

4 replies

Hi there, and welcome to the site, its a great site, and most of us try and get on everyday, i find that most people are in the gene...

EmmaKayleeKyran

Anyone from NZ

Hi just wondering if there is anyone from Nelson?

solomummy

Hi

Hi there, As my username suggests I am a single parent! I just came across this site and my daugh...

3 replies

Hey solomummy Welcome! Well you certainly wont feel alone here. Lots of wonderful members to be found. Have fun!

crazymum3

hello all you fab mums

wow so much to read.wish i had joined earlier when i needed to pick my sons name.look forward to ...

3 replies

Welcome crazymum3 Glad you like what you read, but dont forget to chat as well. We love to have loads of input. Thats what make t...

RoXsteR

hey everyone

heya everyone my names sarah, i hav a 6 month old DD named meika!! thought i would give this sit...

3 replies

Hi Sarah and welcome You'll meet some awsome people on this site, and before you know it you will be addicted like the rest of us!

Amieh

Hi There

Hi There , My name is Amie and im mum to Jayden almost 7 and Matilda 14 months and wife to Roy ...

4 replies

juggling_2_kids

Hi all

Hello, my name is Kelly, I am 28 and have a daughter who is 3 and am 16 weeks pregnant with our s...

7 replies

I actually live in Darwin (hey I can see those little smirks ) I am finally feeling alot better and have started eating more food in...

Julesey

Hello!!

I don't know if i ever introduced myself before as i have been a member of the huggies site for y...

5 replies

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I look forward to getting to know you all..

myanita

Help with da lingo

Hi Guys! I'm relatively new to the forum and was wondering if someone can decode the codes?? I ...

2 replies

Hey thanks Mel, I thought that's what they were but just wanted to check. I have fun reading through the various posts, never know...

cheekychops

hot mumma new to huggie Hahahah!!!!!!

Hi all My name is alison I have two wonderful boys Cameron 3 and Brodie 10 weeks. Looking for so...

8 replies

Hi i'm new to this site too, i'm in the same boat i have a 3yr old girl and a 7 weeks old DD i would love to hear how you are going ...

kate72

Hi,new to forum

Hi, I'm new to the huggies forum.My name is Kate, l have a 4 month old girl named Isabella,we hav...

5 replies

Hi kate Welcome to the wild world of huggies lol. make sure you have your say in lots of threads and dont let anyone put you down.....

Just A Quick HELLO!

Hi everyone! My name is Hannah and my beautiful girl's name is Sari. She is 6 weeks old and ju...

6 replies

Hi again everyone! Thank-you for all of you lovely comments and welcomes! I am very excited to be part of the team! xx Bree- Grea...

mummyz boyz

old but new

Hey mumma's, haven't been on this website for nearly a year now and I couldn't get my old usernam...

2 replies

mummytoblake

New here ;)

Hi everyone. My name is Jen, i am 25 years old and i have a 5 month old son, born on 23rd decem...

3 replies