Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

New and Loving It! Rss

Hi All
My name is Bec and I am 27 married with 3 gorgeous kids. Felicity Jayde, 7 this month, Declan Seth 4 and Chase Deegan 5 weeks.
A friend told me about this website and I love it.
Hope to get plenty more advice and chats.
Pinkfoxymomma - Bec XX

'
[Edited on 12/09/2007]
[color=fucshia]Hey Bec!
Welcome to Huggies, it's really great here, I've made some really awesome friends from it, and I'm sure you will too.

Love the name too - it's very cool [I'm a fan of pink too].
Hope to see you around lots more!!
Take care [sad(]
Mel & Bella x[/color]
[Edited on 01/06/2007]

.x. Just Me & My Princess .x.

Post deleted by administrator.
welcome bec
looking forward to getting to know you and hearing about your lovely kids smile best wishes
kate:)

Heidi 3 years & Annika 4 days

Hi all
Thanx for all of you awesome welcomes.

I wish that I had of known about this forum while I was pregnant I could have used it, I felt like I was pregnant for the 1st time all over again this time. (Things were very different and difficult at times). But I have a very healthy, beautiful little boy to show for it and our other children adore him!!

Just wanted to ask though, being new and all, what some of the abbreviations that some members use are, (very confused sometimes lol), like what's DD and all those ones, if you can think of any to let me know it would be good and make for much easier reading, heehee.

Anyway, speaking of the little man its bath and feed time, hes calling me!!

Bec

'
[Edited on 12/09/2007]
Hi Bec,

Welcome to Huggies smile]
Hope you have a great time posting here with us girls.
Look forward to chatting to you smile]
Take care Mel xxx

Hi Bec,

Happy posting and hope to chat to you more.

Bruna
Hi Bec,
Welcome!
We are TTC (trying to conceive).
Glad your liking this site - A good friend of mine got me onto it and i'm addicated...I think I spend more time on here than working at work...(naughty)
Enjoy
Bree

Sign in to follow this topic