Huggies Forum

Hi ladies Rss

Hello everyone,

My name is Chloe and I'm a mum of a 9 months old David.
I'm new here, and I hope I'm going to enjoy sharing my parenting experience with you smile
Hi Chloe,

I'm also newbie, but I guess I can wish you welcome grin

I am so happy for you. Finally you are having a baby in your life. I can feel your happiness. I know you are feeling awesome right now. This is the best moment in your life. Enjoy and feel this moment in your life as much as you can. In addition to this you should take care of your body as well. This is the best time for you to take care of your body. After some time you will start facing problems. Best of luck
Welcome, Chloe! Thanks for sharing!
Hi Chloe! Welcome to the forum. I m a mother of two beautiful babies. I had them both through surrogacy. I m sure many women here will benefit from your parental experience. But if you need any help just ask me ok. Much Love!
Hi, sweety! Welcome to this forum. I feel very glad to see you happy. You are very lucky that you are going to be a mom soon. I can feel how happy you are. I also have a baby through surrogacy. She is my world. Anyway, I hope everything goes well in your case. Sending baby dust your way!
Hey it's good you are willing to share your experience with all of us. It will be great for all of us. Those couples who are trying to have a baby in their life. Welcome to this forum, Thank you for joining this forum, i know you have joined this forum to help couples. You are doing great work and you are showing too much kindness to all of us. I wish you best of luck in future but i do have a question. My question to you is after pregnancy. Are you faced some kind of problem soon after your pregnancy. Because there are lot of couples facing the problems and discussing the problems, that they faced after having a baby. I want to know. I am going to have a baby soon. I am having a baby through surrogacy process as i can't conceive naturally. Wishing you best of luck and i am looking forward to your kind reply.
Hey there Chloe and welcome.You have found the best forum ever I swear.This place has helped me so much.I am sure you will be able to find your solutions as well.Feel free to ask these gals anything.Everyone here is just so comforting and not judgy.It's really a great break from the harsh reality outside.
Hi there Chloe! I hope you and your son are doing great! Husband or any SO as well. I can't help but remember the days when I was deciding on a name for my daughter two years ago. I was quite keen on Chloe myself but then later changed it. Perhaps on the next one! I guess while I'm at it, I'll tell you how I conceived too - or rather could not conceive. I hope my story brings hope to others. I was diagnosed with cancerous polyps in my uterus. That required it to be removed some years back. It was a great tough time for me because my DH and I hadn't started our family yet. Finally, however, I'm glad I was lead to the path of surrogacy. I found a great clinic known for their surrogacy and IVF treatments and went for it almost as soon as I could. Now I have a beautiful daughter. Can't be thankful enough for her. Anyway, nice knowing you. Keep in touch! x
So sweet. It is so nice to hear. Being a mother is the best feeling in the world. You must feel very lucky. I have a 7 month old daughter as well. I had her through IVF at Ukraine. I love being a parent so much. Much love for little David. Xx
9 month olds are great and I bet you are finally getting some sleep. Hope you are enjoying it
Wawoo, Congratulations.I am so glad to know that you have a newbie.I am also the mother of 2 kids.It's a great blessing in every women life.With kids, life is so beautiful and complete.I wish in future you are becoming very loving and caring mother.Stay healthy and blessed.May you have much more happiness in life.
Sign in to follow this topic