Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Welcome New Members
  5. hey ladies i'm now expecting twins n dont know how set rooms

hey ladies i'm now expecting twins n dont know how set rooms Rss

i'm expecting twins n i have 2 girls age 13 months n 2 year old n my oldest has her own room n my youngest is with me in her cot at end of my bed coz i did have with her sister but she likes to see mummy n so expect twins idk where put them n they have toy room where should i put newborns
i'm 28 weeks in pregnancy n due on mothers day so yh it hard being single and young mum but i love my babies
You just found out that you are having twins at 28wks pregnant? gasp

Anyway, I would rather -

1. Turn the toy room into your youngest one's room and have the twins in your room. Down the line you can always move the kids around into shared rooms.
Or
2. Put your now eldest and youngest in a room together (if they'd cope) and start transitioning the toy room into the twin's room. You can still keep the twins in your room until you're ready to have them move into their own room.

yh i mite get some storage cubes so there toys are away plus need buy my youngest toddler bed
mummy rocks wrote:
i'm 28 weeks in pregnancy n due on mothers day so yh it hard being single and young mum but i love my babies

*mummsy* wrote:
mummy rocks wrote:
lop never thoight of bumping up a thread good thinking wink
Lol What happened to her other post she started before?!
Sign in to follow this topic