Huggies Forum

Another Newbie! Rss

Hello Huggies! I'm new to Huggies, but have been enjoying reading the forum the past few days, but thought I would introduce myself. smile

SAHM of a very cheeky 16 month old girl, and pregnant with number 2.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts! smile

Hi there and W*E*L*C*O*M*E to Huggies cool

Congrats..Hope your pregnancy/birth goes smoothly for you wink
Hi, welcome grin

Congrats on your second pregnancy- how exciting! I'm in the same boat as you- how are you finding the pregnancy with looking after a toddler??

Hello Huggies! I'm new to Huggies, but have been enjoying reading the forum the past few days, but thought I would introduce myself. smile

SAHM of a very cheeky 16 month old girl, and pregnant with number 2.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts! smile

Welcome, hope you enjoy Huggies!!! And that you get some great help from everyone at times!!!
welcome to huggies Bomby4 smile

I have 2 kiddies, my son is 10 turning 16 lol and my little girl is almost 2 smile And bub 3 on the way.

Happy chatting smile
Congrats on your second pregnancy!
Very exciting times! I also have a little one around the same age and pregnant with number two! Just started using huggies myself! A lot of useful things on here and really wonderful people to help you out!!
Good luck with your pregnancy and welcome to huggies smile

Hi, welcome grin

Congrats on your second pregnancy- how exciting! I'm in the same boat as you- how are you finding the pregnancy with looking after a toddler??

Extremely tiring! Mainly as I've been getting pretty bad back aches, and my daughter loves to be thrown about and carried. And they are so quick! Trying to keep up with her is getting harder and harder every day. Haha!
Thank you everyone, looking forward to hearing all of your stories. smile

Extremely tiring! Mainly as I've been getting pretty bad back aches, and my daughter loves to be thrown about and carried. And they are so quick! Trying to keep up with her is getting harder and harder every day. Haha!

Oh good, I'm not the only one lol hope its been ok apart from that! I'm finding this 2nd one is FLYING by- not like the first one at all!!

All the best, see you around the forum grin

Hello Everyone!

My name is Lahen and I am new to this panel. I like to discuss with different peoples and found this forum very rare. I just want to say thanks to the Admin for accepting me here. I hope to spend a good time with all of you. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this topic