Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Recipe of the Month Archive

Recipe of the Month Archive

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - November 2006

Hi Everyone, Post your recipe here to enter into our Huggies Recipe of the Month Competition. If...

39 replies

ll

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - September 07

We are launching a new Recipe of the Month feature in the next few weeks that will be located in ...

6 replies

My bub loves this for breaky!! Grated apple or pear Hot boiled water Baby cereal. Put the grated fruit and hot boiled water in the...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - August 07

Please enter your recipe for your chance to receive a gift from Huggies and for the winners recip...

12 replies

Oops!! sorry [Edited on 23/09/2007]

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - July 2007

"Your Recipe of the Month". It will feature in our "Feeding Your Baby" section on the website. Y...

12 replies

Congratulations Juz Mat, your recipe has been selected as the winning entry and will feature in our Feeding Your Baby recipe section...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - June 07

Submit your entry here for the June Recipe of the Month promotion. There's nothing like a little...

25 replies

Congratulations go to MummyBof3 for her winning Toad in the Hole recipe. A least half of the team can recall their Nan making this w...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - May 2007

Please submit your recipe here for a chance to win a prize from Huggies. Your recipe should be an...

13 replies

Nice going cuz!

Lauraine

April 2007 - Recipe of the Month

Hi Everyone, Post your recipe here to enter into our Huggies Recipe of the Month Competition. If...

16 replies

Congratulations TS3DE0, your 'Nanna's Rissoles' recipe has been selected as the winner in the April Recipe of the Month. We loved t...

Lauraine

March 2007 - Recipe of the Month

Hi Everyone Have you found something that you whipped up by accident, or that has been passed on...

12 replies

Frozen Bananas Great for teething bubs and toddlers. 1 x banana 1 piece of foil. Peel your banana and wrap it in foil and pop in ...

Lauraine

February 2007 - Recipe of the Month

Hi Everyone There seems to have been a problem with the post for this month, so we have collated...

1 reply

Congratulations to Starla for her Salmon Quichettes recipe. It has been selected as the Huggies member Recipe of the Month and will ...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - January 2007

Hi Everyone I can't believe we're launching our first Recipe Competition already. The ...

3 replies

Home made rusks Cut the crusts off a slice of bread Smear with vegemite Roll into a tight sausage Zap in microwave for 20 secs, rol...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - December 06

Hi everyone and welcome to the December Recipe of the Month competition for 2006. We've had ...

8 replies

with this recepie kids get meat, beans, dairy and vegies a bit of everything, they are very healthy my daughter loves them with some...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - September 2006

We're creating quite a nice little cookbook here on Parents Exchange that Mums and Dads can ...

12 replies

With christmas on the way this is a perfect meal for your little person. It can also be made at anytime of the year. Baby's first c...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - August 2006

Please post your entry here to be eligible for the August 2006 Recipe of the Month competition. ...

14 replies

This is a great recipe as it has all the ingredients of a complete meal in a hand held package INGREDIENTS 1 medium potato 105g t...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - July 2006

Welcome to the July Recipe of the Month Competition. We're looking forward to testing out yo...

10 replies

Here's a fantastic soup, fantastic for the whole family, particulary during those cold winter months. Yummy yummy Vegie Soup. Ingr...

Lauraine

JULY- Recipe of the Month

Hi to all our members, We've launched a new section on our website that you can be part of, "Yo...

23 replies

My little man loves this recipe, one tried and tested by my sisiter who has 4 kids. Thought it was a bit of a strange combo of ingr...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - June 2006

We are looking for recipes that are "tried, tested and loved", but they will also have ...

11 replies

This is new twist on an old favourite. Due to the expense of babana's, I decided to use pear and zucchini because they are inexpensi...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - May 2006

Post your recipe here to enter into the May Recipe of the Month competition. Your recipe should ...

15 replies

Hi, this has to be the easiest and fastest cake recipe ever. It contains no eggs or cows milk and only 4 ingredients. Its cheap, has...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - April 2006

17 replies

EASY SLICE This is a great one to make with children as it is so easy and does not involve any heating. YOU WILL NEED 1 packet ...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month- March 2006

Hi Everyone Have you found something that you whipped up by accident or that has been passed ont...

11 replies

Hi All, I am a long time reader, but replying for the first time. Firstly I would like to say how much I love reading the parents ...

Lauraine

Recipe of the Month - February 2006

Each month we look forward to the entries made here in our Recipe of the Month forum. It gives us...

5 replies

Hi my daughter who is 7 months just loves this Red Lentil Puree. It is a good source of iron and great alternative to meat. It is ...

Lauraine

January '06 Recipe of the Month

Hi Everyone Let's kick off the year with a bang and whip up some delicious creations for ou...

2 replies

'Fasta Bambino Cheese Pasta' 1/2 cup tiny star pasta (stelline) 2tbsp butter 2tbsp plain flour 1 cup or so of breast milk/formula o...

Lauraine

December '05 Recipe of the Month

Hi everyone and welcome to the December Recipe of the Month competition. We've had some fant...

4 replies

This is an easy recipe for the little ones who are having their first Christmas and only just eating solids – it lets mum and dad fe...

Lauraine

November '05 Recipe of the Month

Enter your favourite recipe here to take part in the Huggies Recipe of the Month Competition. You...

4 replies

My recipe for "Choc Fruit Kebabs" I found this an awesome way to get my 4 year old to eat more fruit and it's a fun activity for k...

Lauraine

October '05 Recipe of the Month

We're creating quite a nice little cookbook here on Parents Exchange that Mums and Dads can ...

11 replies

Hi all. Here is a recipe that I use all the time for my little boy(and husband!). They are the easiest and quickest snack I make. ...

Lauraine

September '05 Recipe of the Month

Hi Everyone Have you found someting that you whipped up by accident or that has been passed onto...

7 replies

Hi Mums, Here's one I made yesterday: YUMMY & EASY TOMATO PASTA: Ingredients: 1/2 zucchini 1/2 cup pumpkin (choose a sweet one li...

Lauraine

August 05 Recipe of the Month

Hi Everyone, Post your recipe here to enter into our Huggies Recipe of the Month Competition. I...

7 replies

Our kids love this one, and like to help by crushing the crisps in their packages. We serve the chicken with vegetables and mashed p...

Lauraine

July 05 Recipe of the Month

Hi Everyone, Post your recipe here to enter into our Huggies Recipe of the Month Competition. I...

8 replies

My little darling recently celebrated her 1st birthday & instead of the traditional cake we made an icecream cake instead. Was enjo...

Lauraine

June Recipe of the Month

4 replies

i have a 5 year old who absoluley hates his vegies, no matter how i try to hide them. a great recipe i have to get him to eat them ...

Lauraine

May Recipe of the Month

Hi Everyone Have you found someting that you whipped up by accident or that has been passed onto...

10 replies

Congratulations Baysmummy, You have been selected as the winner in the May Recipe of the Month Competition. Our children thoroughl...

Lauraine

April Recipe of the Month

10 replies

Annette, you need to post this in Mays recipe of the month in order to be in the draw! Sounds yummy!

Lauraine

March Recipe of the Month 2005

Hi to all our members Have you found someting that you whipped up by accident or that has been p...

5 replies

Congratulations Lilmiss You are our winner of the March Recipe of the Month. Your recipe will feature in our <a href="http...

Lauraine

February Recipe of the Month

Hi Everyone, The Christmas rush is over and hopefully we've all got a bit of time off to en...

12 replies

Hi everyone We'd like to congratulate Lydia (Aprils Mum) for her winning recipe in the February Recipe of the Month competitio...

Lauraine

January recipe of the Month (2005)

Hi Everyone Let's kick off the new year with some fantastic recipes from our Huggies mums. ...

9 replies

Congratulations Allison (Aljay) Your recipe for Bolognaise Sauce (A Family Favourite) has been selected to feature in our <a hre...

Lauraine

December Recipe of the Month

Get you thinking caps on. The December Recipe of the Month Competition opens for entries soon...

10 replies

Congratulations to you "Sue Smoo" your Cheat's Chicken/Fast Fish recipe has been chosen to feature in our <a href=...

Lauraine

November Recipe of the Month

Hi Everyone Get your thinking caps on and start cooking, the November Recipe of the Month is now...

11 replies

hi guys, i have a really cheap tasty recipe for mince that everyone ive made it for loves it! and even my 14month year old loves doe...

Lauraine

October Recipe of the Month

Enter your favourite recipe here to take part in our recently launched <a href="http://ww...

19 replies

Congratulations mumof2boys, your recipe for Zucchini Slice has been selected as the winning entry for the October Recipe of the Mont...

Lauraine

September Recipe of the Month

Hi to all our members, We have seen some fantastic recipes over the last couple of months and t...

7 replies

In regards to the Banana Cake, those of you who are or have children that have a Gluten intolerance substituting Rice Flour for Plai...

Lauraine

August Recipe of the Month

Hi to all our members, The launch of our new section on our website "<a href="http...

11 replies

Yay! Congrats Michelle. Thats 2 gifts this month. They say things happen in 3's. You entered lotto? Well done.

Lauraine

JUNE- Recipe of the Month

Hi to all our members, We're launching a new section on our website that you can be part of, "Y...

12 replies

hey jen congratulations!!!!! keep digging for more yummy recipes~

smart_mother

Oocyte preparation share your view on this everyone!!

After egg recovery and semen prepare the IVF will start. In an IVF cycle, the developing oocytes...

New no replies Be the first to reply »