Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Kinderkot Rss

Just wondering if babies can tip the kinderkot over when he/she rolls? We have a similar bed that my DD has outgrown which was bought in the UK she has figured out if she rolls against the side it will tip over. Would love some feedback on the kinderkot before we buy one.

Just wondering if babies can tip the kinderkot over when he/she rolls? We have a similar bed that my DD has outgrown which was bought in the UK she has figured out if she rolls against the side it will tip over. Would love some feedback on the kinderkot before we buy one.

We have two kinderkots - at various ages all three of our kids have used them. Our eldest was probably around 18 months when we got around to buying them, our younger two have slept in them from birth. They have never tipped them even when crawling in and out. We actually bought them to stop the kids rolling around while sleeping.

Depending on where you are, we only need one now so if you're interested we'd be happy to sell the 2nd to you. Hasn't been used alot, still in excellent condition. I'm in Melbourne.

Jen - Vic. Mummy to Bella Alex & Tasha

I'm in NZ. Planning for my sister to buy one in Brisbane and bring it over when she visits. Thank you very much for your offer.
Sign in to follow this topic