Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Travelling with your Children
  5. Help make traveling with 2 years and under easier!

Help make traveling with 2 years and under easier! Lock Rss

Hi Parents!

I am working on something that will make traveling with younguns a little easier! Unfortunately I am unable to provide specifically what it is that is being created however I am confident you will be quite happy!

Your answers to the below questions will be a fantastic help in the creation of a tailored solution to those with children under the age of 2.

Of course you do not need to partake in the 'survey' if you do not wish however it would be much appreciated!
You may reply on this thread or alternatively you may private message me your answers.

Your answers will not be distributed outside of this forum.

Many thanks in advance.
Have a wonderful day.
=)

- Brooke

1. How often do you travel away from your home with your child during the week?

Once
2 to 3 times
4 to 5 times
Everyday

2. Do you use Baby Change Rooms when you are out and about?

If no, why not?

3. How do you find out where baby change rooms are? In your local area and when you are away from home?

4. Would you be interested in something that would make locating a baby change room easier?

5. Would knowing in advance about the change room (cleanliness, space, size etc) interest you?

6. Would you pay a one off fee for this information?

If so, how much would you be willing to spend?

Thanks again!
Its sounding very interesting =)

1. About 2-3 times a week.
2. If i have to then yes, depends on where i am or going. At shops yes, at parks and things - they dont usually have them so i just use a blanket and change on the grass.
3. If im away from home, i usually have no idea where they are. Shops and things i just look and follow the signs
4. Yes - would make things a bit easier specially if you dont know your way around
5. Its always nice to know how clean a change room is. Have been to some that really havent been that nice!

Hope that helps =) and good luck with what ever it is you are doing!

Its sounding very interesting =)

1. About 2-3 times a week.
2. If i have to then yes, depends on where i am or going. At shops yes, at parks and things - they dont usually have them so i just use a blanket and change on the grass.
3. If im away from home, i usually have no idea where they are. Shops and things i just look and follow the signs
4. Yes - would make things a bit easier specially if you dont know your way around
5. Its always nice to know how clean a change room is. Have been to some that really havent been that nice!

Hope that helps =) and good luck with what ever it is you are doing!

Thanks so much! Very helpful. =)

Hi,

I live in a small town and I don't even think there are ANY change rooms!
I have always used the back seat of the car with a travel change mat, if in town or at the local shops, or if out at park or something then just change mat on the ground.

When travelling to the city though, I always use a change room if there is one and will always look at those signs for the toilets to check if they have one and where, those shopping centres are massive.

It would be great to know if they have one in advance.

Goodluck with what you are working on it sounds really helpful/useful smile

Great to have feedback from different locations. Thank you!

We've actually edited another question in that we forgot to add (apologies!)
We know it might be difficult to answer as there is very little information but if you are able to answer question 6 it would be much appreciated!

Thanks again. =)
Sign in to follow this topic