Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Travelling with your Children

Travelling with your Children

kptnz

Any tips for travel with 2 year old - We're off to Australia for a holiday!

Hi guys I’m just looking for some tips for travelling with a toddler – both on the trip and whil...

5 replies

Yes Get a good travel Stroller!! Try https://babyjoggerstrollers.com.au they had the best travel stroller.

mmmmy

flying with a baby

Hi, does anyone have any advice on what i and my friend can give our babies aged 3 months and 11 ...

5 replies

Flying with the Small baby is always been dificult for the parents.some of the chidren are used too with the Flight travelling so th...

Kat1153

Holiday to Fiji

Hi All, we are thinking of going to Fiji with our 5 month old baby. She is mix fed so I’ll need t...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Member027109

Taking my Nephews to see Vivid Sydney on a cruise

Is it a great idea to take my 3 and 5 year old nephews on a harbour cruise to see Vivid Sydney or...

Member090950

Best lightweight & comfortable stroller for infant

Hi guys I'm looking for a very light type of travel stroller for my 6 months baby. Now I hav...

Mapodjero

How to choose the best suitcase for kids?

Hi all, I'm wondering how to choose suitcases and bags for my kids to travel. Do you have a...

Laura_Tangaere

Best rear-facing car seats?

Hi everyone, my LO is 6 months old and getting too tall for his capsule. I want to get a rear fac...

12 replies

Hi everyone; Take a moment to read this post, it will help you; you will find in this post :10 Best Car Seat Brands – Buyer’s Guide ...

Rose Mclean

Best carseat?

So our car was written off lastnight, and I'll need to replace ms 7months carseat. What are ...

dancing mama

Going to the snow

Hi All. Just need some help. We are going to the snow this year. Our first time - snow virgin! ...

10 replies

Hi Guys, we just took our 8 week old Baby Jack to the snow. We took him to http://www.mountainwatch.com/australia/thredbo/... and h...

Jes89p

Arranging multiple car seats

How does everyone arrange their car seats for toddler + new bub? My toddler is currently behind t...

Christmasbub

Travelling on long haul flights when 24 weeks pregnant

I was hoping to ask advice from mum's who have flown long distances while pregnant. I have...

Infants/toddlers in Taxis???

I believe it depends on the type of vehicle that is used. My understanding is that if it is a re...

13 replies

Sounds like a business opportunity to transport young children around with a fleet of cars with car seats. Any entrepreneurs around

sunshine85

Travel to Thailand with 17 mth old (car seats, food, nappies etc)

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone has travelled to Thailand recently with a young baby. What di...

9 replies

Hi Im not sure if this thread is still active. I have just booked a trip to Singapore and Phuket with my husband and 18month old. I ...

Ambereide

long flight with a 6 month old

Hello! I am looking for tips on how to travel with a 6 month old baby. She is formula fed. Our f...

9 replies

Take a lot of wipes. But I also if you want to travel with comfort then book business class tickets, you can try through this servic...

Johnkamerun2

Purchase Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,

Purchase Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,(Johnkamerun2@gmail.com) ...

Sam_Bill

Home School - Dilemma :)

Hi Guys, My name is Sam, I live in Melbourne, here is my situation: - 5 Kids - All of them sch...

Nasty1985monkey

kid's luggage

I found this on the web. I hope it helps: The wrong kind of schoolbag can cause problems for li...

Linstar11

jetstar or virgin ?

Hello, booking a family holiday for May to the gold coast (we are from Sydney). I Will have a 4mt...

4 replies

Thanks, now just to bite the bullet and book

kptnz

Apps for Travel with Toddlers (for use offline)

Hi guys We are looking for suggestions on tablet/phone apps suitable for toddlers, that can be u...

Cooper_Ianm

Recommendations Please - Travel Bags for Car Seats and Double Prams

We are travelling with our twins, who will be 19mths old, to Australia for Christmas this year an...

4 replies

I have twins and hired car seats were great. Can hire pram as well. We took our phil and ted pram without a cover and it was fine. I...

kptnz

Pram advice for travel please!

Ok, this may be a bit of a long shot but I can only try... We are looking for a 3 wheeler pram t...

Natalie_Ugrinic

Portable booster table seats

I have a 2.5 yo who is getting too big for a highchair yet is too short to sit on a normal table ...

Trinity_Brookes

Anyone know where I can buy a Go-Pod?

Hi All My little one is nearly 5 months old and with summer on the way we spend a lot of time out...

8 replies

I am in WA & would be interested in buying yours if still available?

Akj889

Can you take opened milk powder tin on the plane to Aus in hand luggage?

I am going over to Australia from New Zealand with my baby. I am aware you are allowed to take p...

1 reply

Yes you can. They are concerned about liquids and gels not so much powder. If you have your bottles full of water you may have to ...

kptnz

Travelling Trans-Tasman with Toddler

Hi guys Basically I'm looking for anyone who has traveled between NZ and Australia with the...

1 reply

We have three kids and they are very well travelled and have travel long haul from a young age. All three kids went overseas to the ...

Hans_Now

Travel insurance when pregnant

I'll be travelling to the US this July when 25 weeks pregnant - can anyone suggest a good company...

7 replies

There is everything about pregnancy insurance coverage and other useful info. http://pregnantplan.com/category/travel-insuran...

kptnz

Tips for long car trips with active toddler please!

Help! How do you keep your active toddlers sane on long car trips? We’re going away in a few da...

Theclickmillionaires

World travel with baby: Do you have experience to share? How did you finance?

Hey mummys, we want to travel to show our litte baby boy (7 months) how beautiful our world is. B...

Cardybean

Baby hates buggy and car seat.

I fear my baby of nearly 12 weeks hates the buggy and car seat. I'm a very fit mum and like ...

2 replies

i have a moby wrap but the same applies to that! he will be fine for a wee bit and end up grizzling/crying really just not sure what...

3shelly3

Great site for holiday ideas

Just came across a great website with loads of holidays ideas for families. We were looking at go...

Mrs_r

Carseats in an outlander or sante fe

Hi, We are expecting baby 3 in a couple of months and need to sort a vehicle that will fit us all...

Lauren_Funkychik

3 carseats in a Prado

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had 3 seats in their Prado? And if so, what 3 do you have? I was...

3 replies

We haven't tried it with my youngest forward facing but with the amount of wiggle room between them, I can't see why it wo...

Amy00

What seat do i get??

We want to buy another baby seat for my DH's car but i have a 3.5 yr old (20kgs) and a 1 yr old (...

7 replies

Infasecure evolve has a harness for 6 months up until 8years!

Jess86

Anyone with 4+ kids, what is your family car?? Lock

Hi Everyone, We will be having our 4th child soon. We currently have a Toyota kluger and although...

21 replies

Jacqui86au wrote: Hubby and I have 6 kids under 6 is there a car with 8 seats. we are bringing home triplets soon. The new Honda Od...

jen2681

4 kids in a Toyota kluger?

Hi we are expecting our 4th child soon and we have a 7 seat Toyota kluger (with the split back se...

2 replies

Can your stroller fit on floor in middle row in front of the 2 baby seats, as this would leave the space on boot for shopping etc. a...

Mrs_r

Toyota Highlander/kluger vs Mitsubishi Outlander vs Ford Territory.

Hi Mums, We are in the process of deciding on a new SUV and are debating between a highlander, o...

1 reply

I have a 05 Territory and love it. I think it is the best size. I also like the Toyota Kluger, if it was me it would between those t...

Fleur_Vaughan

three under three in a subaru outback

Hi, all the posts on fitting three car seats seem to involve at least one 4 yo with a booster. I ...

Get_Jessica

Holiday Destinations for a 2 year old?

I am looking for ideas on where to take a 2 year old on holiday this summer. I would love to hear...

2 replies

We just went to Fiji when DS was 23mths and he loved it. He didn't want to sit still on the flight but at least it wasn't ...

Gemstar6

6weeks in Nepal Reccomendations for portacot??

Hey Everyone, We are going to Nepal to see family for 6 weeks our son will be 14months old. We d...

1 reply

Check your baggage limit with the airline. We went to the UK for three months and took our portacot as like you we were staying in a...

Tracey F

Long haul flight with a 4 month old formula fed baby

We are travelling over to the UK in a few weeks with our baby boy who will have just turned 4 mon...

12 replies

The liquid rules have nothing to do with the airline, it's all to do with the airport security. Call the airport you will go in...