Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

Stella-Maree

Help! Advice and stories?!

I hope this is in the right section... I'm a single and young Mum of my beautiful 1 year old...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Marie_k

What to do next...

My partner and I have been together for over 7 years and we have a DS2 and DS6 months. For the pa...

2 replies

Im going to have to agree with wageha... I know all the little things add up but his non appreciation is something that can be worke...

Some advice needed please - should I forgive her?

Quick Sticks wrote: I just wouldn't respond. That sort of rubbish is said to upset. Don'...

2 replies

She definitely is not worth trying with.

Drunk Husband

Using an air-horn to wake him up isn't illegal rant all you want. Sending you a hug

7 replies

well, both his parents are alcoholics and he was heading down the same path. we had many fights over it i tried and tried to help hi...

Mummy Issues

I can't even begin to describe my mother issues! It affects our relationship and she's ...

1 reply

I am in the same boat! my mother no longer speaks to me at all and is missing out on her only grand daughters life and I am due to h...

Getting super flipping anxious!

Good luck hun. Hope you can get things back on track. Just an idea too - getting back to basics ...

3 replies

im glad that part has worked out for you, now you just have to play the waiting game with dh

What happens.....

ProudToBeAMummy wrote: Charmander wrote: All i know is if the cars rego is in your name legaly it...

6 replies

I really hope things get easier/better for you but, in the meantime: 1. Will I need a lawyer? I think it would be best to have one ...

Finally got dh to take me seriously

I hope everything works out for you

4 replies

Good luck. I hope that he picks up his game and things improve.

mummy of 2 prince and 1 princess

how do i introduce kids to my new bf who wants meet my kids

hey i'm single mum n have been dating my bf for awhile n he hasn't meet the kids n i&#x...

Julie_Heeney

how do I get him to leave?

My dh and I have been together for 20 years, married for 9. We have an 8 year old DS and an 8 wee...

1 reply

Hi Julie , I think you know what and why you have to leave ! For yourself and the children ! I assume as you work that you are on ma...

I know this has nothing to do with me but I worry.....

Hopefully this baby is what she needs to sort her life out It's always hard to sit back and...

2 replies

Maybe it will make her step up and sort her life out. My SIL is only 6months younger than me total party animal no lifestyle for a b...

Samntink2010

Wanting another baby!!!

I'm 24, I have two beautiful children 4 yr old and a 2 yr old both boys. Just lately I real...

11 replies

good luck and hope its a smooth ride for you!

I'm sick of DH

I'm not sure how things are going now as I see it was 34 days ago that you posted but I hope...

3 replies

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear you are going through so much in your life right now. I agree that if you deep down want to stay i...

DH just made me feel guilty for sleeping in

I would of lost my sh... Your not his mum.

21 replies

When it comes to men, there aren't many that are intuitive with household stuff. If you want to make it work ie. get your DH/D...

JoJo-NZ

Homesick

Hi My husband and I are both from the uk and have been living in NZ for nearly 4 years during thi...

2 replies

Thank you for your replies. I have been going to a couple of baby groups a week and the other mums are always lovely but no real fri...

Jade&CailsMummy

How to have a cheap wedding

hey everyone my DP has recently just decided to start thinking about marriage we are only 21 and...

17 replies

Getting married in Jan at 32 weeks (has been planned for over a year lol). My dress is being made by a local dressmaker for $260. We...

Aleisha90

I feel im always alone

My partner and i fight all the time. We have three kids, Oldest is 3yr and middle is 18months an...

7 replies

Hi , I may help u. I live in robins. Pls email me : wealthhorse@gmail.com

rochellecs

Partner not stepping up

My partner and I have an 8 month old daughter who is a very good baby. Lately my partner hasn...

6 replies

Mumof2hunnys wrote: Does your dh do physical work for his job? He's a Marine Fitter so yes, some days it can very be physicall...

Mummy2013

Mother in law nightmare.

Hello I just needed a few opinions as I'm extremely upset and hurt with what my selfish moth...

18 replies

Sorry mine isn't as bad but my mother in law isn't making my first time fun or an enjoyable experience for me either (and ...

Bellossem

Frustrated - things arent improving

Me and my partner have been together 3 years and have a beautiful son. When we found out i was pr...

3 replies

Cut your losses... Move out ASAP and make a good life for you and bub. It will be tough but you'll find yourself wondering why ...

R2_x

Bub 7 weeks old, ex now wanting contact....

Hey everyone, I don't know anyone personally who has gone through this, so any advice or pa...

4 replies

Thanks for the helpful words everyone! It just really sucks, thought I would have atleast a little more happy free time, before any ...

knockonwood

Happy Anniversary to me ......

So it's our 8th wedding anniversary today. We usually just buy each other a card and someth...

9 replies

Make sure you tell him how it makes you feel. The last time this happened to me dh an I had quite the argument. He actually accused...

Vent about my parents

I know this is rude to admit but I didn't read all of your post sorry (had minor surgery tod...

6 replies

I'm sending you a hug because I have no advice I probably sound awful saying this but I'd probably stop seeing my parents...

Noahys

He wants to move but im not keen

We have our own house, an almost 3 year old and have a baby due in January and DH wants out of hi...

1 reply

Hmmm, I think personally I would want to be moved, organised and settled before baby comes. Then your only setting up the nursery on...

cheerful

Can love ,respect and trust in a relationship be build up again once it has been lost?

A Friend of mine cant love ,trust and respect her partner completely because of some things th...

2 replies

If your friend doesn't think that she can give him the chance to try to show he's changed/if he doesn't see anything ...

Scsmiddy

The ex's MIL and FIL

Egh great so there coming next weekend for 4 days or something ive taken friday off work to make ...

1 reply

how did everything go??

StrawberryTimTam

Scared of the answers but feel I need to ask questions

I'm really suspicious and scared at the moment. We got quite a lot of money back from centre...

19 replies

I:m in a similar situation but with alcohol and it recently fired up when I found out my husband of 8 yrs kissed another woman-didn&...

soccer_star

Its just not working!

My partner came with a lot of baggage when we 1st met. He also has a 4yr old son. We've bee...

12 replies

That sounds like some really positive things that are happening for you! Good to hear and hope things continue to improve

StrawberryTimTam

I think I've made some decisions

With all that's going on I have thought about how I can start feeling good about the future....

12 replies

sunshinevet wrote: I'm glad you've made some decisions and made a plan STT. Hopefully since he was upfront, honest and fel...

lovemyboys

Ex making 5 year old keep secrets

Hi all - I have been separated for 5 months, my ex was verbally abusive and had huge control issu...

Husband not understanding that I need a break. Am I being reasonable?

I don't think you are being unreasonable. Make an appointment to get your hair done on the ...

3 replies

Hi there, I know what you mean. My life is a bit like yours but add a baby to the mix too! Life is very tedious isn't it. I wou...

Fish_1986

Step Parenting Woes

I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter, he has a just turned 5 year old daughter, and we are 10 weeks a...

3 replies

I feel for you. My dh has had to put up with my dd over the years. They havent exactly got on that great. It has caused me untold...

Echolake

Support groups for families trying to survive after an affair.

Hey there, Does anyone know if there are any courses or support groups in CHCH that focus on reb...

6 replies

SLC:) wrote: There are a lot of online Forums. I'm in Aus, not sure about where you are. Sorry for what you are going through. ...

My sister-in-law just found out she MC

In 2011, I found out a my 12 week scan that we had lost our baby at 10 weeks. My best friend, my ...

2 replies

If you go since ur a first year nursing grad like me just think of it as training and try to imagine she is the client. that way you...

GarfieldRules

To all those mums out there with teenagers around 17yrs - help

Hi all, I have a 17yr old dd. I am lucky if I see her twice a week. Even then she stays in her r...

12 replies

It sounds very typical and normal for a teenager to be acting this way. My daughter has just turned eighteen and is wanting to spend...

JVCF13

Sex is over-rated

I feel bad for my hubby. His good looking, he cares for me. But I no longer want sex. I think s...

6 replies

Is he meeting YOUR needs when you have sex? I don't know how many women I know that have husbands that are selfish and don'...

Boyfriend or Partner?

I call mine my partner, Only because for me boyfriend, seem's a bit highschool haha

10 replies

Haha yes! I never call him husband as it makes us sound old! I say partner of talking to ppl that dont know him. And I never call.hi...

Really annoyed at my brother

I would probably put it out the front for sale now. You have been more than patient with him. H...

1 reply

I definitely get the impression your brother doesn't want your old car. I would just get on with it and sell it. Your brother...

GarfieldRules

Just had a squabble with dh & feel real guilty atm

Hi guys, I dont know why but I woke up in a cranky mood. Had a blood test done first thing this ...

1 reply

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your kind supporting words. xx

why do SAHM's need sympathy

I think it's mostly because we don't get recognition. Yep I a full time SAHM I have 2 y...

31 replies

People need to stop comparing each other! We are parents, we have a tough job regardless! Don't judge, just do the best job you...