Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

myperfect2+1

They drive you mad but ya gotta love em

My kids have been driving me nuts lately, DS2 has become a runner, anytime he can escape he will!...

1 reply

what a cutie... im sure at the end of the day he will remember looking at the dinosaurs with u rather than the time u were cross. ...

little donkey

just put two and two together -

we have just been going with our finances and wanting to extend ourloan and had to come up with e...

5 replies

That sounds exactly like the girl that got between me and df she would be saying how sorry she is and how she would never hurt me ag...

~*~*~MuM~*~*~

Totally weird Question

Am I totally weird? I want it everyday. I'd have it a few times a day if I could. Argh, it dri...

28 replies

nothing wrong with having a friend with benefits.. good for you for taking control of your sex life and yes it is alot safer having ...

mumto3lilcuties

how to approach this

My mum was sexually assualted at 15yrs, and thats how i was concieved, yet i only found out 5year...

12 replies

From an outsiders point of view I can see where your mum is coming from but also I can understand why you would want to know, not o...

KatKatKat

feeling so alone

does anyone else have a partner who is never home ?? my other half leaves for worat 7am.. and do...

4 replies

Blended families are a very difficult area and can be very stressful too. It wouldnt be fair to leave your eldest with your DP sinc...

lauretta2010

WHY????

why or why are men so stubborn???? My DP is driving me crazy today! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

1 reply

Oh if only someone could answer that question lol

Guest12321

Seperation & Starting Over struggling financially

need some advice for my best friend anyway her situation is her partner recently about a month ag...

2 replies

Make an appointment to see your local salvation army. They can help her and the kids out. Also i reccomend getting in touch with bi...

Busybees

Not coping well with jealousy

My DH has a very stressful job and has always been good friends with women. There is a woman he w...

10 replies

i wouldnt be into it at all...only because i learnt the hard way. Everything is fine now and we worked it out but was horrible when...

J.J.C

toxic relationships

im thinking i do have one of these with my mother. i love her dearly and she has been a great hel...

9 replies

Now that I have my own child, I have begun to reassess my relationship with my own mother. Looking back, some of the things that sh...

Looking4me

Husband Issues

My husband lately has been doing my head in, He thinks life is all about him,he will buy what he...

1 reply

i feel for you, and i do know how you must feel about all this. You are right, you are not a baby and it sounds as though he is tre...

bubblymumma

I need some honest opinions - im so confused.

7 replies

Could you ever trust someone again fully?

Could you ever trust anyone again after this? Ok, I have been in two long term relationships in m...

7 replies

I believe that the father of your child should give you some kind of child support if he wants to see him, but thats not what your a...

Katey G + 3!

Divorce/Separation

A question for those who have left their husbands/partners... How did you do it? Was it a gradual...

25 replies

Big hugs!! Firstly i think that you are the only one who can decide whether or not it is finally over. I left my partner of 5 years...

What is your "love story"??

Mine - DF and I were best friends in high school, but hung out with totally different crowds so m...

43 replies

Met DP the day he arrived in Aus at our friends BBQ but I was in a relationship at the time. I thought, "he's cute" & he had a sexy ...

BlueMoutainsMum

Solving MIL issues

Hi everyone, I thought I would post my experience in order to help other mothers who may be exp...

4 replies

I'm so sorry for the difficulties you have had with your MIL. I know how difficult it can be. My MIL had nearly every point on the ...

Tasha G

Movies....

Hi, I think i need to introduce 'adult movies' into the bedroom (I don't really like them, but i ...

1 reply

i would start by thinking about what turns you on and what you would like to watch, you have to enjoy it or there is really no point...

Miller000

labour and birth

Is this the start of early labour? I am 37 1/2 weeks along. I am having alot of period pain type ...

2 replies

Is this the start of early labour? I am 37 1/2 weeks along. I am having alot of period pain type of cramping across the abdominal,h...

heaby

More help needed for all us. Please read all advice will help us......Need to vent we fight all the time

Have you thought about going to couple counseling? If you want to save the relationship you need ...

11 replies

I thought it was just me & mine that were going through this. I'd asked about a couple of friends but they said everything was great...

Danielle&Koby&Evie.

Whats the difference?

Ms is an unmarried woman of age miss is not of age. DE Facto means you live together but are not...

16 replies

mrs= married ms = none of your damn business! LOL

CA4A97

I need opinions

Hi Everyone! I'm 22 and my partner is 26 and we have a huge communication problem! He doesnt tel...

1 reply

we have had together.... what do I do???? I think you just summed it all up there, everything you HAD. Doesn't sound as though ...

Another topic got me thinking.

The whole night? Like wake up somewhere with no kids or wake up in your own home with no kids cos...

29 replies

The whole night? Like wake up somewhere with no kids or wake up in your own home with no kids cos someone's looking after them?? D...

Chrysanthemum

Opinions please

I would love to have another boyfriend one day and be in a relationship but I am not sure if I wa...

2 replies

Yeah that's another point. I don't want to have to clean up after him also. I have 3 kids already don't need a 4th.

~two*s_enough~

Here's a relationship question for you...

Hi, I never felt the need to know. Over time, it's all come out through us talking and getting t...

27 replies

Mwahaha you can all be my lab rats (purely for research purposes!). To all those who are in what you consider to be a 'long term r...

Long distance relationships?

DH and I have always been in one (12yrs now). I guess we have grown up doing it so there aren't...

17 replies

Anyone been in one?? Done it sucessfully? Or not?? Any tips?

3XHappy

Is your relationship hard work???

I wouldnt say its hard work with my DH. We are both fairly laid back and don't really fight too m...

27 replies

I know you always here people say that it takes a lot of hard work to keep a marriage strong but I don't know if it's suppose to be ...

bothboys

OMG

I am sorry but I don't know enough how the system works to offer any advice BUT just wanted to se...

9 replies

Well it is up to me to decide actually. I know the damage that he did to his daughter after years of physcological abuse, and he is...

Males .... :o

Some Males cant cope with the whole baby thing, he may be like a friends husband and when DD is o...

2 replies

Well my DD is 9 1/2 weeks old now, and i can tell my DP feels left out with her. She is BF and is quite clingy towards me, im with h...

Mummmmyto3

i dont know what to do

what would you expect her to do if the roles were reversed? What would you want her to do? If y...

14 replies

i will make it short well a really good friend of mine is pregnant 15 weeks and her dp is cheating on her has been for a while with ...

so hard to know what to do ..this is so sensitive !!

Frances if it were me I would go and probably tomorrow. As you know in palative care the patient...

26 replies

my very best friends mother is dying of cancer ..she had lung cancer and seemed to beat it ..and now they have found a toumor in her...

Addi_angel

What would YOU do?

No idea. If it were my husband and i knew he wasnt talking to anyone else, id probably believe h...

6 replies

I just read this on another forum I visit sometimes, and it got me thinking. I can't honestly say what I would do in this situation,...

Grudge holders

talk to my dh he is the gruge holder and GOD it is irriating. I seriously say my piece and move o...

13 replies

Is any one else here a grudge holder when it comes to their partner? I hate the fact that i hold things against my DH but i just ca...

Cauliflower3

no sex for me...

hi there, i really think you need to keep asking your partner what is wrong.. this is definatly n...

9 replies

hey there my partner and i havent had sex for nearly 2months and i cannot stand it, its constantly like this though.. i got brave b...

2pups

don't know what to do

I can see your feelings have really been hurt, and I understand. But it sounds like it's over hun...

32 replies

ok im not posting under my normal name because i dont want people to know who i am. but i feel trapped and lost and desprate and i ...

prouddadof3

a question to ponder

If I was with my husband yes I would trust him he is good with taking tabs and wouldn't lie lol b...

35 replies

contraception would you trust a man who said he was on the pill for men or should contraception be left in the hands of the lady i...

Relationship question

*hugs* Em. We used to have this problem ages ago back when I was the jelous girlfriemd although ...

19 replies

I dont mind if this gets moved but i know most of you on here so wanted your opinions first. DH and I started off having a light he...

mumof2melbourne

Need your opinions

Tia this is a very frightening situation! I think that she needs to get on anit depressions and h...

10 replies

On Friday, I went to the GP with a good friend of mine - she has been married for 5 years and has an almost 4yo DS. She does not get...

Dear Jono!!!

Awww Franny that gave me goose bumps!!! You a sweet little muffin, he is a lucky fella to have ...

17 replies

5 years ago you kissed me on the cheek and said "see ya tomorow Dolly" ....you havnt called me Dolly in ages ..you used to say I was...

unbelievable

Awwww Allie Idon't know what to say. He has done this to you over and over again, maybe its time ...

11 replies

well i'm sure most of you know i have been having major issues with DD's dad and he went for about 3 1/2 months without wanting to s...

What are some things you think your partner should know about you?

your favourite ice cream/chocolate/pizza topping My DF is pretty good, but sometimes he will buy...

15 replies

As the title says. Alot of the time i feel like DH knows me thru n thru but other times he says stuff or says something he thinks i...

tahlz83

sex

we took forever after I had the boys (9months, 7 months, 9 months) but after DD we managed by 13 ...

1 reply

ok so now i have all you attention how long did it take for you to all feel like it again my baby is 8 weeks now, and there is noth...