Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Your Relationships
  5. Nearly 30 weeks pregnant and have nothing. My boyfriend earns more then double to me but won't pay for anything!!

Nearly 30 weeks pregnant and have nothing. My boyfriend earns more then double to me but won't pay for anything!! Rss

I'm nearly 30 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend won't help pay for anything. I literally have 2 outfits I have bought on special but that's it. I have shown him cheap and affordable cots, prams and car seats but he shows no interest. We have a cot but it doesn't meet Australian standards and is small. It was used in a day care but they were chucking it out. I hate it and he just keeps saying we will use that one but I don't want to. I want something more long term and that is safe and easy for me to use. How do I get him to help pay for things. I'm worried it will be to late and baby will be here and we will have nothing.
This really sux, I cannot relate, but I am single. Have got my outfits second hand in really good condition, I imagined I would get everything new but just wasn't the case, had to be realistic, my cot will be the only brought thing, capsules etc I am renting. Sucks hes not 100% on board, if only he went through everyday as we do with our little ones growing inside of me. Hopefully he comes around and gets on board, does he have friends with kids you can get them to wake him up? or family? hes in for a huge shock and I mean better early cause once baby is here BOOM!!!
Sign in to follow this topic