Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Your Relationships
  5. I just want to cry, scream and punch someone.

I just want to cry, scream and punch someone. Rss

Seriously this lady sounds like a nut job. Why do you care what she thinks? It is wrong what she is saying yes but unless you actually confront her about it you are wasting your energy getting upset over a stupid old b***h that does not deserve your friendship.

As for your grandparents well that is considered normal behaviour for some people unfortunately. Sickness & death can bring out the vultures in every family.

Your DH being a dick - well can't help with that smile

Jess_7 wrote:
When I started on the forum I thought DH stood for something else... still not entirely convinced it doesn't.

laugh You must have thought there were a lot of them about!

I can definitely understand why you are angry! Us mummies are very protective over our babies and the inner lioness comes out when someone does or says something negative towards them. This lady sounds like a spiteful and generally toxic person of whom you do not need in your life. I would never speak to or see this person again if they made comments like that about my child.

P.S Your son looks like a cutie!!! smile

Naaaw, super lovely profile pic! BTW, your DS looks like a completely normal baby - not overweight at all (if babies even can be?!).

Does this women have children?! And, SHE goes to church? She sounds evil. I'll give her a smack for ya! wink

ProudToBeAMummy wrote:
Tigerlily. wrote:
Naaaw, super lovely profile pic! BTW, your DS looks like a completely normal baby - not overweight at all (if babies even can be?!).

Does this women have children?! And, SHE goes to church? She sounds evil. I'll give her a smack for ya! wink
Thanks smile It really just his thighs that a super chubby (sadly I think he that from me) but even then theres only one roll on each leg. I think he will be crawling every soon, the last two days he has been getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth.

Oh yes haha she thinks she is all high and mighty because she goes to church, I do believe she could be the spawn of satan.

Sounds like it! Seems like she has a 'disgusting' attitude and personality (could be a good line to use on her given the chance haha). I don't know how anyone, especially someone of faith can say such things about an innocent baby.

Anyway, they definitely lose 'baby fat' as they get more mobile, not that little rolls are a bad thing anyway! At his age, I think it's good for them to have a bit extra - especially if they get sick. My DD is 5mths and she's got some chunky monkey legs too. It's normal, healthy and I reckon cute! smile

That's just sad... A grown woman saying mean things about a baby like that. It's not surprising the negative body image kids have today with adults like that around. By the sounds of it you have one healthy happy boy! and thats all that matters. Children all grow differently. Iv been told lately by others that my DS is too small (underweight/must only be a wee baby) I just ignore it (hard to do that when she is saying thoes things to people you know tho).

As to ur DH being a dick... Same deal with it everyday. grin
I love chubby babies smile My DS had the cutest rolls when he was born but sadly lost it all when he started crawling & now that he is running he has chicken legs!! Don't let people like her get you down, they are unhappy in their own lives & the only way that they feel better is to talk about someone else. You have a gorgeous little boy & that is the main thing smile
Sign in to follow this topic