Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

For those who are married Rss

We didn't use this one but it is BEAUTIFUL. If I had known about it before my wedding, I would have used it.

Dixie Chicks: Lullaby.

(Words: They didn't have you were I come from. Never knew the best was yet to come. Life began when I saw your face. I hear your laugh like a serenade. (chorus - How long do you want to be loved, is forever enough cause I;m never never giving you up......

Such a beautiful soft song! Anyone else heard of it?

I had this for the signing of the registry!

lisa mum to calin 7 and zoe 12 months

Just the way you are - Bruno Mars.
Always on my mind - Tiki Tane (for when we walked back down the aisle together)

Hahaha we both loved these songs. And it was awesome seeing everyone singing away haha.
DH is scottish so he wore his family tartan kilt and we had bagpipes play the wedding march as I walked down. we walked back down the isle as a married couple to Scotland the Brave.

we had our first dance to "Just the way you are" Billy Joel.
Walked down the grassy garden to 'Songbird' by Eva Cassidy and sigining to 'Everything' by Michael Buble. Have fun picking your songs smile
Walked down the aisle to - You make me smile by Uncle Kracker. My BIL played it an acustic guitar and sang it for us.

Signed registar to BIL again singing I'll be by edwin mccain and love you till the end by the pogues.

Julia (14yrs), Cooper (6yrs) & Amarlia (14 months)

I walked down the aisle to Norah Jones' version of Elvis Presleys Love me Tender
'book of love' peter gabriel

first saw it on 'scrubs' smile

'wild horses' is a great song - go the buffy fans!
Sign in to follow this topic